What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office folk musical selection

Anybody else work in an office or shop that has to listen to their neighbors music? I usually have my tunes going, and so does the accounts lady across from me. She listens to everything from show tunes to bluegrass. I walked in a second ago to the unmistakable theme song to "little shop of horrors" oh no she's on to me
smile.gif
I REALLY love it when "A few of my favorite things " gets stuck in my head like a bad commercial. Anybody else get this at work?

I don't work, but I get it at the beach all the time. As a musician, I have a sensitive ear, and I find the cross currents of Rap, Death Metal, Beethovan and pop just makes me edgy. What can you do but blast your own to drown out the others? I can't even find a place to sit and pick my Martin HD28. Haven't these folk ever heard of headphones?

Back