What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New avatar

• Thread starter lithopsman
  • Start date
Which avatar do you like better? I made them on photoshop.  
smile.gif

thorelli%20aristofunkyicon.jpg

or

d%20spathulatafunkyicon.jpg

Thanks!

hmmm, lithopsman. I didnt know you ahve photoshop. I do too. I amde my sig on photoshop. I ahve a bigger version too.

Yes I do...
smile.gif
Which one do you like better?
smile_m_32.gif

Well for starters they are way too big for avatars, I assume you will shrink them down. But personally I say the first is my favorite

i vote on the dews

but if the other one is your favorite , i think you should use it.

I took a look at this thead, and thought I never saw this or posted to this thread before. I guess if you upload an avatar anyone can use it then?

As for your question lithopsman, I like the nep better.

I like the dews, but you should size them down so we can see them at actual avatar size.

Capslock

Capslock: I will work on that tomorrow...

It seems about 50/50... I personally like the nep just a little better. But I could go either way.
smile.gif

danone.jpg

How 'bout this one?

Oh Jim how could you? I had a Walter Becker pic for a little while, but you couldn't really tell what it was...
confused.gif
smile_l_32.gif
I'll keep the voting open a little bit longer.

Also,
If my avatar shows up on the uploaded list, please ask permission for use. Thanks for understanding.
~LM~
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif

lithopsman,
I understand why you would want permission to use your avatar. That's kinda why I made that statement when I saw mine in use. The problem would be that once your avatar is uploaded, nowhere does it say who created it. The avatar just becomes pickable from the list.

Darn man...you made it a tough decision! I really like both avatars..they're in cool color combos...some of my favorites.
I abstain from voting as you made the decision too difficult
smile.gif

juts testing my ava on here too. also done in photoshop. my moms cactus in bloom.

There we go... Nep for now. But I will use the dews next time.
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif

ok, now i was wondering what all of you think I should cange my avitar too. What type of bird do you think i should use?

How about a different type of finch?
smile_m_32.gif

Back