What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you would buy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 11 2004,1:41)]I buy maggots.  I like to let the grow into flies and them give them to my lizards. They seem to enjoy them much better when they have to chase them.
So if you're looking for somebody to split the cost pm me with the info.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ].My wife would KILL me if I let flies out all over the house...
Yes that has happened, and I'm still alive. Barely.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ].My wife would KILL me if I let flies out all over the house...
Yes that has happened, and I'm still alive. Barely[/quote]

Mine would completly castrate me if I had a big ole friggen spider that got out.

Its no saying what my mother would do if flies started taking over the house from my grow chamber. Does anyone have a few fruitfly eggs they are willing to trade? I'm think of starting of grow chamber for some of my smaller doseras (ie. intermidia, filiformis, baby rosetted ones...). Post here /pm me if interested.

Thanks,
Jason

Is anyone interested cause I am getting ready to place an order but don't really need 500 or 1000 maggots. Post or PM me.

Joe

I could go for a few flightless flies to feed my CPs, but not at the moment. I need a better place to keep them and have some leaves with active traps first.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ July 11 2004,12:34)]Let me tell you sumthin about fruit flies.  They are the most evil, vile, living abomination on this planet  
mad.gif
 !  I have been at war with them for a week, and have noe sucseeded in killing every last one of them, by hand and by poison.  I am sick from fly spray.  They keep coming and coming like solomon's army in lord of the rings, and I fear that they may regain their numbers
smile_h_32.gif
.  Be forewarned, keeping a pest of this stature should not be taken lightly.
Lucky you. I have to catch the flippin' things every single time my plants want a meal. You wouldn't mind catching some of those lil buggers and sending them to me, will you?
smile_m_32.gif

Oh and BTW, I think the answer to your prob is to get more dews...much better than flypaper, plus ecofriendly...
smile_l_32.gif

Jason

Or plan B would be to get rid of all the rotting fruits or whatever's attrating them out of your house...

Back