What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello agian!

Colieo

Staff member
Hey everybody!

I'm back from a great trip to Australia and New Zealand! I survived, and had a GREAT time. I saw many places and people, and did alot of things I thought I would never get to do. I will post pictures, as soon as I get all 25 rolls developed (and sort through to find my favorites) and find a place to host them (would anybody have a little extra space available?
smile.gif
) Just thought I would let you all know I was back, and I missed it here a LOT! Good to be home.

Cole

Welcome home! It's great to have you back again and we'll be waiting to see some pictures of your trip. Bet it was a marvelous experience
laugh.gif

Welcome back! How was the flight, was it smooth or terrifying? You know I want to go.....

Welcome back, Cole! I'm glad the trip was a success and can't wait to see some of your photos.
smile.gif

The flights werent to bad, unless you include that only 1 of 10 was on time. There were two 14 hr flights from LA to Auckland. Those werent the bad parts, the layovers were the downers. The only perk was on my 8-hr layover in LA on the way home, I got a picture with Ana Cornacova (spelling?) the tennis player. I had never heard of her before, but I guess she dates Enrique, so she is fairly big. VERY pretty
smile.gif
. So anyways Tamlin, if you are taking this trip, watch out for layovers!

I should have pictures around the end of the week. Cross your fingers!

Cole

What! Ana Cornacova, how did you get to meet her? I would die to get in a pic with her!
The best I've done is meet Fabio in a airport in the Mens room...
confused.gif

I tought Ana Cornacova was from russia

anyway, welcome back!

She Was in Burger King at the airport. Got lucky i guess

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time!

Back