What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is casper?

Sorry, I just had to post this, I'm desparate.

"Knock knock" - come out Casper! *A group of desparate and frustrated cpers stand outside Casper's house rioting...*

Where is Casper? I have tried emailing him at least 3 times in one week, don't want to seem impatient, but I have not gotten a reply for him (even on his personal email), for three weeks now!
confused.gif
The last time he posted was half a month ago, and I simply cannot believe that one and a half months on from the auctions Casper is so loaded with mail that he can't answer at least one of my freakin' emails. He seems to have disappeared since the 22nd of June...has anyone heard from him since?
confused.gif

There must be a reasonable explanation for this...
confused.gif

He is very busy. Busy busy busy.

Joe

Oh...in that case can I take over, I-want-to-get-my-seeds! What's he busy with? Work?

He is busy with the NASC auction and straightening out who paid for what and where its going and who forgot to mail the check
smile_m_32.gif

Joe

ahhhh...
biggrin.gif
Well then I guess I'll just have to wait. Must be loads of random stuff and money flowing in...
smile_m_32.gif
I'm gonna get all those ppl who forgot to mail whatever...

Jason, all of your info has been sent along. I didn't reply because you ask questions I simply can not answer. I don't know how long shipping will be to Europe. Perhaps the seller could provide that info, but I simply do not know.

And yes, busy is an understatment. We have been in the middle of friggen monsoon season here in N'awlins. Which, as most of you know I work for a Roofing Contractor, so TONS of rain do not make my life easy. Add insult to injury, I have to cut my darn grass 3 times a week!!! And with the 110 degree index the neighborhood kids are sayin they arn't that broke.

As of right now, I have processed EVERY payment that has been sent. So if you are a seller and have not recieved an OK from me, shoot me a PM. Its very possible something got shuffled in the paperwork. I know a few stickies that people wrote info on got stuck to the back of papers and took a few days to find.

Lastly, I should have the paperwork finished for our non-profit by Sunday. I am giving it to a local law firm to look over for obvious mistakes before I send it in. (I hear that a simple mistake will GREATLY delay the process)

Yes, yes, thank you Casper. Your situation is understandable, like someone said, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes right now. Ack! My seeds should be coming pretty soon. Phew! *heaves a big sigh of relief*. At least it good to know you are getting well on with the job, that's all I wanted to know.
smilie4.gif

Once again, I thank you for finding this time to come online and ease our worries...and good luck in the rest of the stickies. Sorry about the questions though...
biggrin.gif

Jason

Must remember that many simple mistakes can be made in such a huge assignment such as this one...hence delay hmmm...

Well, today I am wrapping up the shipment payments. Some dummy (i.e. ME) printed out the envelopes and did all the paper shoving at work for round 1 of shipping payments. Then, said big dummy, puts them in a stack to be given to the sec. OR SO HE THOUGHT. He really put them in a stack of papers to be filed in a job folder. The secratary, doing her job PROPERLY filed them where I told her to (I.E. put that stack of paper in XYZ job folder).

So, above referenced big dummy, had to spend 3 hours finding out exactly WHERE all those envelopes went.

Note to everyone: Paypal loves you. Paypal is your friend.
(ok, paypal really sucks, but for $4 transactions it is golden)

Back