What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pot source

My grow area contains nine different pots ranging from sealed clay to a billious yellow plastic...not very aesthetically pleasing.
I would like to find a source of square pots, three thru six inch, with matching trays.  Green would be good but I would prefer white.  Anyone out there have a source?

At first glance of the topic title, I was a little shocked! lol Someone is publicly looking for POT???
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Then I saw the subtitle...... hehe
smile_m_32.gif

Actually I wouldn't mind square white or green pots myself. Locally I have found only one place that sometimes sells square pots but its only one size. So I'd be interested too.

Jan...I thought you were being WILD.
biggrin.gif

Hi PAK.  How is the puppy?  Where are all the pics?
Now that I read the title again, it does sound sound a little wild.  However, I will stick to my manhattans, scotch and red wine with dinner...not all at one sitting of course.  These drinks are for medicinal purposes only and I try not to smile while imbibing.
biggrin.gif

Hi Jan

Ollie is a wild man! He's 4 months old now and he keeps me hopping. He is CONSTANTLY in trouble! He's quite the thief...he steals my shoes, pens, lingerie, water jugs, towels...anything that's not nailed down...and takes it out in the yard. So every so often I have to do a sweep and collect my things. He's also destroyed a few things...
confused.gif
But that's a puppy for ya. I have tons of pics but I haven't gotten any saved to my computer yet. I want to do a composite. He's really very sweet but tries my patience. He hears the word "NO!" about 50 million times a day.
smile.gif
I am getting ready to register him and I think his registered name (taken from his sire Hardwyr Wicked Game and dam Ooh! La La) will be FyreWyre Ooh So Wicked. The name would fit him well.
biggrin.gif

Maybe I should give Ollie one of those Manhattans. Bet that would put a chill in his pill.
smile.gif

Back