What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

Happy birthday! have a phun time ..
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Aye, happy birthday to both of ye!

Cheerio! /Quensel

Double B-day bash! Whoop! Have a merry one to both of ye...

Sry for being late. Happy B-Day to the both of you, It was my Mother's as well
smile.gif

Happy Bithday to Steve and Noah!But I wondew how Noah is doing?Has anybody heard?I hope he is ok.

Jerry

Woooohoooo! A double hitter!

Happiest of Birthdays to the Bugmeister! I hope you have a very special day today. May all your babies bear copious amounts of seed and big fat pitchers! Best wishes for another year ahead of joy, success and love!
biggrin.gif

And Happy Birthday to Noah!!! I hope this day finds you feeling better and on the mend. May there be birthday plants and lots of goodies for you! Make sure you blow out all the candles!

Happy Birthday!!!!
smile.gif

Yes, how is Noah? I hope he got better in
time for his birthday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ July 17 2004,12:27)]Happy Bithday to Steve and Noah!But I wondew how Noah is doing?Has anybody heard?I hope he is ok.

Jerry
yeah, what Jerry said!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POND BOY!  Hope you get a hold of a computer soon so you can be with us virtually!  (His Mom put in an update on him on the trade forum)  Here's to a speedy return to health!  We are all pulling for you here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BUGWEED!  Hope it has been a wonderful, joy-filled day for you!
Today is also my oldest son's birthday.  Jesse is 23 today.  
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday guys!! Hope you have a wonderful year!
biggrin.gif

Well, I missed the day. My computer was getting debugged and is now working top notch. Anyways, enough excuses, belated greetings to you both. I hope the day was good for both of you, and may you have many more!

Back