What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to thank............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
everyone who participated in the gay marriage admendment discution and kept it civil. ive just participated in a similar disscution on an unrelated forum and it turned nasty right quick. i wont post any of the names i was called for just expressing my personal view darn near word for word the way i did here, infact i doubt they would get past the mods. after 2 posts i am done with the whole argument and walking away. its just not worth it. this is why i love these forums, everyone is civil twords each other even though it was a heated and drawn out debate.

once again thanks for making this such a great set of forums.

Rattler

Yep, rattler, I agree.  I like this community; even though I don't grow any cp's myself, (I do grow a lot of other plants) occasionally I have something I figure may be worthy to contribute.

It is a remarkable thing when friends who disagree can discuss these issues with civility. This is the way we feed our thoughts, and open the door to considerations we might not have been aware of previously. I would never dream of assaying these debateable issues in another forum!

Yep,if you have nothing good to say keep it to youself.Thats what I did!

Jerry

Back