What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from wales

Hi Plantakiss. How's it going? Sorry for not being around.

Dont dissapear again, NOLU.
smile.gif
I know you from CPUK!
smile.gif

hi solaris im on cpuk too

noul your from cpuk arnt you it seems you like cartoon avatars lol
hmm i gess your a family guy lol
what happend to that program

Not sure what happened to it here in the UK. I have the 4 disc boxset so I can watch it whenever:)

No little green alien this time. Hey, if it were up to me, I'd have 5 avatars. I wonder where all those claymation avatars came from, like the one Loaksey has.

I'd like a different one burt couldn't find one that was really me ! The Couch Cat does tickle me though

smiley-linie-002.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

As far as I can tell, it hasn't been used by anyone - at least anyone current.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Solaris @ July 18 2004,12:47)]Hello Everyone !
                    I'm a regular from CPUK but thought I'd register here and look up a few people on this side of the pond !!  Hmm smilies are bigger here  
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
!!!
Im also from S Wales and on cpuk
smile.gif

Welcome, Mr. white!

Hiya Mr White:)

I have not seen the original users of either Solaris's or FlytrapGurl's avitars for quite some time now. And i have only seen nolu post once previously. The anmimation reminds me of rugrats. I think that avitars cool NOLU

Cheers Finch. I have a similar avatar over on the other side of the pond:D

Hello Mr. White...welcome to TerraForums.  
biggrin.gif
  We like having CPUK members here too, even though many of us are over there as well.  I'm a CPUK member but I don't post too often.  Nice bunch of folks over there though.  Glad you're dipping a toe in with us as well.  
smile.gif

------
By the way...your name reminds me of the board game Clue.   Miss Scarlett, Mr. Green, Mr. Mustard, Mrs. Peanice guy...Miss White?  Or was it Mr. White?  I'm missing somebody...   "Mrs. Peac o c k committed the murder in the Conservatory with the wrench!"  
biggrin.gif

I thought it was Mr. Plum in the ballroom, with the rope.
smile_m_32.gif

Mr. Plum!  That's who I was missing.  Thanks Jim.  
smile.gif

-------
No wait! PROFESSOR Plum wasn't it?

...O_O...

Back