What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback

Hey guys I just thought i would give feedback to al the people i've been trading with lately:
Leafedwellsofwater- He is a terrific trader, and cper, Very nice and easy to get along with 5 out of 5 stars
Copper- A wonderful CPer, for all beginners and experts, always shares her plants 5 out of 5 stars
Peter- another wonderful trader and CPer, very happy to have the pleasure of trading with 5 out of 5 stars
Adam- I traded him a cobra lily for an S. Flava, when one of the S. Flavas didn't make it to my house succesfully he hapily sent out another 4 out of 5 stars
Adnedarn- Very friendly and sharing of his plants and seeds 5 out of 5 stars
Sarracenia0- from cpuk forrums, an awesome trader  with awesome plants

two more people-
PDX- A great, friendly trader 5 out of 5 stars
Sarraceniaobsessed- A very good trader, who rescued plants and then gave them away to try and reintroduce them to the wild 5 out of 5 stars

we should make this a sticky in the trading forum, that way everyone can post their feedback.

I don't know about the "score" for people, but it's a good idea to have a list of people who we've had favorable trades with.

FWIW, all the trades I've done here have been fantastic! This is a trustable, honorable group of people.

Capslock

Back