What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone please read this

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    email
The forum is strangely familiar, I'm not sure wher I've seen the layout before though.
biggrin.gif

Joe

This whole situation kind of amuses me, as its quite weaksauce compared to some of the crapola I've had to put up with as an administrator and moderator on some other forums. Still, even the little trolls can be exceptionally annoying, can't they? ;)

Best policy is to just junk the email like the rest of the spam everyone else here gets in their mailbox. Folks like these thrive on attention, and if you just delete/don't respond to their posts and don't respond to their emails, there's a pretty fair chance they'll go away.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ July 23 2004,1:21)]The forum is strangely familiar, I'm not sure wher I've seen the layout before though.
biggrin.gif

Joe
Thats because its very similar to CPUK forum.

Im a mod on his website, like droseradude is.

Possibly some sarcasm there
smile_m_32.gif

And, It appears Nepenthes gracilis IS epipiata!!

Just a little
smile_m_32.gif

It does seem that he targets younger individuals. There are plenty of folks on here with many more years growing and life experience which inables them to handle situations better but no older people have said he asked them. His profile somewhere else says hes 14 so perhaps that's why.
I personally don't know him or ever knew of him except I've seen Lord of the pings logged on really early morning, I never knew anything about this situation, maybe it was before my time here or I just missed it.

Joe

Um, he has asked jimscott, but jimscott didnt want to be part of it.

thats cause jimscotts the coolest
smile_m_32.gif

Why the heck would anyone want another forum? I visit the CPUK one occasionally, and I find the same topics and the same people posting as on this one.
I missed all the stuff Matti posted that got him banned. I can't imagine how a 14 year old from Australia can become a racist, but I guess anything is possible in this day and age. We just had a Neo- Nazi rally at our state capital a week or so ago. I guess all the extra security cost the local taxpayers about $49,000. What a world.

Joe

I was head mod on his last 2 forums, for fun
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I missed all the stuff Matti posted that got him banned. I can't imagine how a 14 year old from Australia can become a racist, but I guess anything is possible in this day and age. We just had a Neo- Nazi rally at our state capital a week or so ago. I guess all the extra security cost the local taxpayers about $49,000. What a world.

Never underestimate the capability of stupidy and ignorance in the human mind. ;) Particularly if they're teenagers.

I guess so.
I noticed that this forum is hosted on Gus's cp site(I assume it's the same forum, for Matti's name is there).

Joe

matti and agustin are pals.. he was an admin on his old forum

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fygee @ July 23 2004,6:11)]I missed all the stuff Matti posted that got him banned. I can't imagine how a 14 year old from Australia can become a racist, but I guess anything is possible in this day and age. We just had a Neo- Nazi rally at our state capital a week or so ago. I guess all the extra security cost the local taxpayers about $49,000. What a world.

Never underestimate the capability of stupidy and ignorance in the human mind. ;) Particularly if they're teenagers.

plus nowadays young minds get infected real quick  >;-D

like he who must not be named  >;-D

edit: that supposed to be a devils dace smiley, dosen't seem to be working. so just imagine!
>;-D rawr!

Back