What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you schloaty

Hey everyone -

I've been really busy lately and haven't been here on the forums in a while. Now that I have a moment, I wanted to say a BIG BIG special Thank You to Schloaty for the N. aristolochiodes. Now THAT's a wedding present I'm sure all you CPers can appreciate!!!!!!!! Thanks to Tony P. too.

The BIG DAY is Sunday, Aug 1 and we are just about all set. I also dropped off 4 nice CPs to be on display at the reception hall: S. leuco, S. purp, S. Dana's Delight, and a VFT Royal Red with flower buds about to open - wrapped the pots in gold foil tied with a ribbon.

Still a few more things to do - I'll talk to you all soon.

WildBill

I think schloaty deserves a thank you aswell for doing a great job for the community and for always being so nice.
smile.gif

Dino
smile.gif

And, one more thing, congradulations on getting married, WildBill.
smile.gif

Dino
cool.gif

Congrats Wildbill. I hope the wedding is great, and the two of you are very happy.

I know another very special cp'er who is engaged now, but he doesn't want me to tell you untill he gets some pics
smile.gif

Well well well....congratulations Wild Bill! I guess by now the knot is already tied. I hope it was fun and that you post some pics.
smile.gif

I hope you and your new bride will be very happy (and loaded with CPs) now and always.
biggrin.gif

Your very welcome, Bill !
smile.gif

The wedding was fantastic. Great music, INCREDIBLE food....

Oh, and you two looked great, too!

Congratulations, and may you have a long, happy, healthy life.

Hey schloaty, do you have any pics?
smile.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

Thank You Everyone -

We had a great time - it went by really fast. How many folks can say they actually had CPs around and on the sweetheart table? Lots of the kids asked if they could take them home! Schloaty, if you have any pics, feel free to post some.

We're postponing the honeymoon until it's the frigid winter up here in Connecticut, then off to New Zealand during their summer.

Gotta run guys (return tuxes, etc).

WildBill

return tuxes? Isn't that Doug's job??
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WildBill @ Aug. 02 2004,2:46)]Thank You Everyone -

We had a great time - it went by really fast.  How many folks can say they actually had CPs around and on the sweetheart table? Lots of the kids asked if they could take them home!  Schloaty, if you have any pics, feel free to post some.

We're postponing the honeymoon until it's the frigid winter up here in Connecticut, then off to New Zealand during their summer.

Gotta run guys (return tuxes, etc).

WildBill
lol You should have got spares!
smile_n_32.gif

At a next wedding, I will make that offer to do that!
I will do it on my own wedding, probably in 10 years or so.
smile_n_32.gif

I cant wait to see the pics!
smile.gif

I bet you cant wait till your honeymoon!
smile.gif

I wish you all the best.
smile.gif

Dino
cool.gif

We were just about to cut the cake....and Dena's RASCALLY nephew made a mad dash and poked his finger deep into the cake! I thought it was pretty funny - something I might do at his age ( OK, even now...). Dena graciuosly whisked him aside.

CakeBillDenaGarrett01.jpg

WildBill

Awww....nice photo! I LOVE your cake! It looks like your wedding was a lot of fun.
smile.gif

Bill,
I personally would have served him his cake with the finger still in it!
mad.gif

HASANNN - CHOP!

you two look so great together! and i love the cake, it's so colorful and flowing with fabulosity!

Back