What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us distibuters

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date

lol

BANNED
Hello. If this topic has something to do with a competiton issue for petflytrap, please feel free to delete it. Um, I am asking all major cp sellers, the ones that import plants from borneo exotics and stuff, if you are planning on ordering from exotica plants in australia? If so, please pm me, as I would like to see if it's possible to do some kind of a group order. Thanks.

That would be more likely to happen among the CP societies, the retailers will probably still want their markup for getting it. If you belong to a society then you should check with them.

Joe

I have had many customers inquire about adding a plant they are looking for from a specific overseas grower. Feel free to email me.

I don't think it's an issue for PFT because I would hope it is something that is not available in the US.

Tony

Back