What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! really, really, really bad trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
i opened up a shoebox from my trader, i traded for clump of H. heterodoxa x minor, it came in perfect condition . it was wrapped in moist spag and was inside a tupperware container. i couldn't be happier. however, i also traded for a N. Mianda and an N. ventricosa "red", instead of wrapping them up in moist paper towels and putting them in a ziplock bag, he threw them bare root into the shoebox without a bag or moist paper towels. he wrapped the Mirandaa (i think it was the miranda, but he send me three nepenthes and didn't label them and thye have no pitchers so i can't really tell) in paper towels, but they were bone-dry.

the plants didn't have an ounce of moisture in them, they are papery and birttle like dried flowers. they rip and tear simply by picking them up gently. there was soil residue around the roots but it was like dust. one plant didn't even have roots so i'm going to treat it like a cutting. i have NO superthrive. i don't know what to do but he BETTER replace them!.

i also traded for an x trichocarpa that is 12 inches in diameter, did i get it? nope.

Please send all pertintent information to the mods.

Your end of the deal as well as the other party. Send copies of pm/emails detailing everything.

I would also contact the other person involved asap and forward any future communications in this matter as well.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back