What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is noah!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got internet access in the hospital finally! .:) So I`ll be on for probably a while anyways. The reason my mom hasn`t updated in a while is cause her computer died:( So she sent it back to gateway for repairs hopefully the warrenty will cover it.

As for me I`m all healed up from surgery and even though they`ve been pumping about 4,000 calories of jevity and nutrin for the last 1 1\2-2 weeks I`ve only gained a few pounds:( Still not eating anything either.

BTw. Thanks to every body who sent cards letters presents or posted there thoughts on the forums. You guys\gals have been so nice! Oh and Btw PAAK that card you sent me is realy cool!

Welcome back.  Try not to gloat about your weight loss too much, other people actually have the opposite problem.  
smile_m_32.gif

I'm surprised more hospitals don't have a laptop with wifi to give patients so they can browse the web with to pass the time.

Welcome back Noah! I'm glad you're feeling better. You've been in our thoughts and prayers for some time now! I hope you keep feeling better every day and are back to a full recovery soon!

Heya pond boy... good to hear from you. We miss you here. Get well!!
smile.gif

Hey Noah....Welcome back! Hope your up and at'em soon!

4000 calories? MY GOODNESS! You feed that to me (31 Years old) and just WATCH me expand....

Actualy now its more like 4,400!

YAY! Its Noah! Hey there!

Its so good to have you back. Your mom has been so good to keep us updated. She is really cool.
smile.gif

Man...I wish I could consume 4000 calories a day. Only...not the way you're doing it. lol

I'm glad to hear you're healed up from the surgery. I hope things improve every day for you. We want you out of the hospital and back to the gang here.

Thanks about the card...Its a homemade deal. I'm lucky to be networked to the best color copier around.
biggrin.gif
Thats the kinda thing I do when I'm supposed to be working but ...I'm not. hehe

Suck in those calories!

BTW...when you CAN eat "real" food...what is the FIRST thing you want to eat? What are you craving?

Twisted crust pizza,and lambert`s(home of the thrown roll) lambert burger 1\2(I think thats what it is maybe more its huge any ways) a pound of ground sirloin with bacon cheese lettuce onions pickle and tomato all you can eat(my personal record is 2 1\2) Yum!

Oh and grilled bratworst on a hoggi roll.:)

hey Noah,

totally glad to see you're back.  i hope it's all uphill from here on out.

--------------
Edit:  I'm sorry...lol...ummm...I think you mean "downhill"..."all downhill" means easier..."all uphill" means harder.  Don't wish an uphill hike on Noah!  
laugh.gif
Let him eat that burger first! (Which sounds fantastic...yum!)

So glad you are doing better and surgery went well!
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Welcome Back Noah!!
biggrin.gif

Glad  you are doing better, we've all missed you a bunch!
Hope you recover fast!

Welcome back!

Hi Noah! Glad you're doing better!
biggrin.gif

Hey PondBoy or Hey Noah (choose whichever you prefer).

Good to hear you're on the mend from the surgery. My Mum spent a while on those nutrient feed lines last year, straight into a vein with what looks like a giant bag of milk (amino acids, glucose and all kinds of stuff). If that's what your up to, then it's not much fun but it's great to hear from you. As schloaty said, if it hurts to poke it... then don't!

Best wishes to you and your family,
Stevesteve (from the other forum)

Glad to have you back!!! Hospital food, ey? Never did develop a taste for it. Guess it has to be acquire, or maybe it is better to have it put directly in your system, LOL.

Stay good and get better!!

Rick

Well actualy it`s all going through a tube that goes into my jejunum so I don`t actualy taste it.

Well, thank the lord!!
smile_n_32.gif
Im so glad that you are back!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
blues.gif

did you get my present yet? hope so!

Good to hear from you. I hope all goes well for you from now on.

Back