What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien vs predator

• Thread starter sundewguy
  • Start date
FOR THE SWARM!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plantslikebugs @ Aug. 11 2004,1:48)]ya if i remember he just got eaten at the end. MUltiplayer was the best. There was this one level,where you were all amrines, and you satrted at the same spot, went down, and then traveled for 4 minutes through this path really really fast with aliens everywhere. it was great.
Stranded, While I was teaching my friends target practice I took them all through it
smile.gif

4 minutes? like 30 seconds lol that's my favorite place because it's perfect to learn target practice, you can kill a praetorian with 7 clips to the head with a pistol, and a alien in one.. then I learned how to melee aliens with the pred in the subway.. I love the subway map the most to be alien.. you can jump from building to building.. it rocks so hard

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zongyi_Yang @ Aug. 11 2004,3:54)]as a fan of zerg in starcraft, i vote for Alien!
smile_n_32.gif
. has anyone noticed the simularity between AVP and SC? Zongyi
Have you noticed the similarity between alien, zerg, and Tyranids from Warhammer 40k? I mean look at a ravener and a hydralisk.. or a carnifex and an ultralisk.. jeese and a hive tyrant and a praetorian? wow

sorry slizarus, havent played it in years. but it still was greta to watch aliens get ripped apart by my minigun.

predator, afterall, you cannot kill what you cannot see...hehe

Back