What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am bored..

I got a story to tell...Their was this guy that got totally drunk at a bar. Said to everyone I am going home. Stood up and feel flat on his face. He stood up again and feel flat on his face again. The next morning the wife said "you must have been drunk?". He said how could you tell? Wife said you left your wheelchair at the bar. hehehe...
smilie4.gif
Well, that is about it for jokes... If you have any jokes feel free to share but keep them clean..

Ok,
A little boy was poking through his mother's bookshelf. He found a copy of the Bible, and thought it looked nice, so he picked it out. He was thumbing through it when a leaf fell out from between the pages (his mother had used the book to flatten some leaves for drying). He ran to his mother "Mommy, mommy, look what I found!"

"What's that?" Replied the mother.

"I think it's Adam's underwear!"

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]: I am bored

i am finch

you look like your travis, board.

Sorry I can't think of any clean jokes

There's your chicken picture....

There's also the swamp snake

Yeah! Tell that joke Ozzy!
smile_n_32.gif

By the way...I've been waiting a looooong time for those grapes.

I forgot that joke, remind me.
smile_m_32.gif

I forgot how it goes....something about a bog...some bushes...a very dangerous snake.... Maybe if I do a google search I can find it somewhere on the internet.
smile.gif

How clean do we have to be? Schloaty, you are a mod....

Joe

I know what you mean I have a joke that requires a drawing but not sure on the cleanlyness of it *I mean it not bad but*.
smile_m_32.gif

Guys, I'd say keep it PG.

Disney finds a way to make inuedos in their G rated movies, for heaven's sake, so you smart folks should have no problems.

Back