What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black-eyed pea restaurant

This is the craziest post I have ever made. My Dad's anniversary is nine days away, and he and his wife love to eat at this place(they live in Houston). It is a chain, but for the life of me, I can't find a website for them online.
My wife and I would love to get them a gift certificate from this place. Is anyone who lives near one of these restaurants crazy enough to pick me up one if I send them a MO, plus a SASE?

Cheers,

Joe

confused.gif

I don't live next to one, but something I've done in this situation is just make something on the computer (or you could draw it up).....like a gift certificate or something, and just give them some cash. Maybe that would work for ya if you can't find one. Good luck!

Yeah, I used to live near one when I was in Kansas. Their foods are one of the best!

Thanks Alan,

That is the same kind of stuff I found, like a food critics page. I guess I will just call one and see if I can get a GC.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I live near 2 Black Eyed Peas in Houston. One on Bellaire Blvd. and one on West Gray. I can get you a GC and send it to you. How much do you want it for and where do I send it? They're food is great.

Bobby

Back