What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perseids meteor shower...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Perseids meteor shower peaked last nite but is still visible for several days.  I am heartbroken that I can't see it thanks to rain and tropical storm Bonnie.  
smile_h_32.gif
  Torrential rains tonite.

Those of you with clear skies...go out and do some sky watching and see the "fireworks".  And then tell me about it...  
confused.gif

Dangit, I forgot about last night.. but I probably won't be able to see anything tonight, because of the normal cloudycrapness, and I DEFINITELY won't see it tomorrow night, because.. that's when we get to see When Charley Attacks live and in-person -_-

PAK, Well the weather here was likewise craptacular, so I didn't get to see it, either.

I was not able to see it because I'm in singapore, were the whether is, like schloaty says, craptacular. lol...
laugh.gif

I forgot about it too.......but looks like a nice day today so hopefully it will be a clear night. I will make sure and watch for it tonight.

Watched it for a while tonight.  We were out there for about 30-45 minutes and saw four "shooting stars".  One of them had a really long tail, it was pretty neat.  Saw a couple of bats too.
smile.gif

WOOO BATS! bats rule

2 good bat books!(novel style)

Silverwing

and then the sequel:

Sunwing

both good books. A good book to give to the kids age 8 and above and read yourslef, no matter what age!

How about Bunnicula? It's a cross between a vampire and a bunny. Good series of books
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plantslikebugs @ Aug. 15 2004,7:34)]oh ya.
and stellaluna
Wow, I haven't read that book since elementary.. I had completely forgotten, but I remember the cover well as day lol

Back