What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plantseeker

Hi peops,

after a long, long while I thought about visiting the good old plantseeker.com site. For those that didn't know it, it was an excellent source of trading all sorts of plants. I then found out that the site had disappeared, apparently without a trace, and since I'm learning PHP I deceided to turn my practice in some potential good use. Here's the result:

Plantseeker

It's only a few hours old, so if you have suggestions, drop me a message. Hope you like it.

P.S. I don't post a lot in petflytrap, if posting this kind of websites is in competition with Terraforums guidelines, then remove this thread. I've read the FAQ's and I think I'm in the clear :p

Fred

The link wont work for me.
confused.gif

You're never gonna guess what server deceided to stop working 10 minutes ago ... :p
Apparently mybesthost.com just crashed, their ftp, www and php isn't working...
Just great
mad.gif

It worked for me on the second attempt.

He mentioned it was only a few hours old, so I suppose that's why there's no posts yet.
smile.gif

I've posted a wanted ad
smile.gif
Woot First non admin post

Hey, you might wanna check this out. When i click on Home all it does is refresh the page.
confused.gif

Great, it seems to work, thanks for looking.

@ amateur_expert: I'm looking for a better domain, but the first step is to make sure people are aware of it's existence.
The Home-button isn't working because it shouldn't be there :p I'll take it out tonight and add some new stuff.

@ Slizarus: thanks for posting
smile.gif

Fred

Back