What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All you people are so lucky........

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
well put copper, even though my parents are paying for the greenhouse i have to pay part of it back by taking a part time job, buying the fans and plants

very well said copper.

Starman, you have to be patient. i started off with a small 3 gallon tank, upgraded to a 20g, then 2 20gs and finnaly a 50g, all in one year. things come and fall in your lap sometimes, but mostly you have to work for them. try takeing on a small job like mowing the lawn. i have a newspaper job that funds my cps and upgraded my tanks, and its not easy or lucky, lol. Zongyi

I can NOT get a terrarium because:

1) Too much money

2) My parants will NOT let me have one

hon, before i got a terrarium i had big nepenthes growing on pedastles with clear dry-cleaning bag over it. i've grown plants in paper bags before, too. those are types of terrariums. even you grow your ceph under a coke-bottle.

Now, you'll find this funny. recently i wanted to buy a bunch of CP's, 100 dollars worth... I had half the money, was gonna work off the other half mowing the lawn, etc... So, my parents said no, I was mad, and thne I remembered they spend 300 dollars a motnh on my sisters horse, and I dont get a measly 50 bucks over a whole year.

And no, I dont have a greenhouse, my mom wants one (so do I) but we dont know where to put it!

i can get one with my own money as i say save like mad then spend like mad i save about 400 pound a year with my birthday and christmas and buy what i want at the time im just good at saving and of corse asking my mum and naging her for money lol

I just wish I had a chimney so Santa could give me cps for Christmas...
smile_m_32.gif
k/d I am happy with what I have. More is better but at least I have something.

Tree Terror: You live in England?

Just curious because you said pound.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And no, I dont have a greenhouse, my mom wants one (so do I) but we dont know where to put it!

HEY SAME EXACT THING HERE!!! but my dads smashing down a back wall to make the yard alot bugger maybe then... to bad I won't be living at home much longer...

well, we have our front lawn(small, angled slightly, not suitable)
back lawn #1, flat, but small, and wouldnt work good
Back lawn #2, angled to sharply, plenty of space
back lawn #3, plenty of space, perfeclty flat, deosnt get in the way of any views, BUT, septic tank, so we might not be able too...

Back