What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving the country!

Hey everyone! for whoever wants to know, I'll be gone for the next few weeks, going out to the DR for a while, wont be back until September 5th. If i have to send things out to you and haven't (like sase's or money for shipping) please hold on to it for me. If you are ready to ship don't ship until September 3rd if the plants get here my dad will throw the box in my room and forgetaboutit.. lol. I will probably get online from time to time while im over there, check up on things, cant go too long without the forums, its kinda scary actually.

Thanks guys, hope i have fun
smile_m_32.gif

Later, Dude! Lets Go Mets!
smile_m_32.gif

Could a mod change Mets to Yankees for me please? i do have that right? right? lol
smile_n_32.gif

Nobody, but nobody on these forums, except for me, likes the Mets. not even my fellow Long Islanders! Certainly not H. D. What about Leslie.... and Moonflower?

DR is great. Those of you who know my about my slight :facial tick: obssesion with photography, ì have wasted 5 rolls of film in my 3 days here so far. :facial tick:

Back