What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Sep. 03 2004,5:57)]I know his REAL age and hes 14!!!!!!!!!!
LIAR!

*Swings punch, arm disconnects*

darn arthritus
confused.gif

Hey Spec, youre 15!
blues.gif

I know cos it was in your profile but you have changed it to 99 now.

We may never know how old John (spec) is. I'm going to have to assume He's some Creepy 40 year old who pretends He's a kid on the internet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Sep. 05 2004,11:29)]We may never know how old John (spec) is. I'm going to have to assume He's some Creepy 40 year old who pretends He's a kid on the internet.
Spec the poedophile................RUN!!!!
*Runs away*

Nah, hes 15 really, arnt you Spec?

Hi, my name is Ron. I am 44 y/o and live in San Diego, Ca. I am a CNC machinist and I make aerospace components. I have made parts for the space shuttle and the mars rovers. my hobbies consist of saltwater reefkeeping, guitar playing, motorcycles, bicycling, computers, and now, CP's.
I tried growing CP's in the past with no success, until recently. I saw some sarrs in the grocery store, so I bought them. I found this site while researching my plants and got the book Savage Garden. now I have 4 sarrs, a vft, a drosera, and yesterday I got a nep. i have never even seen a nep until I found this site and just had to get one. 2 more are on the way(hopefully)

Anyone else live in San Diego?

What kind of Motorcycling do you do? Me and my Dad do touring, He has a BMW K12lt. Right now he's coming back from Vacation in Colorado.

I am into cruising type bikes like harleys or the harley knockoffs, or the sport bikes. I do not like the crotch rockets though, too dangerous. I like to customize bikes. I don't have a bike right now due to a motorcycle accident a few years ago that resulted in a back injury but I am looking for an old beater bike to fix up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Sep. 05 2004,7:57)]Hey Spec, youre 15!
blues.gif

I know cos it was in your profile but you have changed it to 99 now.
..Starman, that was never in my profile... Why do you make up stuff that you "saw" to "prove" yourself right sometimes? Its very misleading and annoying.
confused.gif

Grim, I'm not some middle aged creep, that i'll tell you
smile_m_32.gif
The only people who know my age have met me at bacps.  (Ozzy ill take ye ak 74 if ye come forward

uh Huh, Sure, Thats what you want all us People to think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Sep. 05 2004,10:03)]uh Huh, Sure, Thats what you want all us People to think.
I swear! im tellin the truth

Hey grim, I always thought you were some 25 year old guy that looked like the grim reaper

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I swear! im tellin the truth

Tell it to the Judge! The Grim Reaper has been around a lot longer then 25 years. I looked LIKE the Grim Reaper?

You can just imagine me AS the Grim Reaper!

If you want to know my real age just check my profile.

Spec, I don't have an AK-74, It's an AK-47.
If you want to take it, I'll gladly give it to you.....bullets first!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 05 2004,11:35)]Spec, I don't have an AK-74, It's an AK-47.
If you want to take it, I'll gladly give it to you.....bullets first!
oh... You should upgrade that baby then! AK 74 is WAY better....

Grim, your 12? No way
confused.gif

Ill be taking that ak-47 now, Mark

What do you mean, No way?

That shows how much you know :p

Spec, Trust me I don't need to upgrade anything, I like it the way it is. I have plenty of other guns too, So whenever you're man enough to take one, come on and get it. I hope you're really good at catching bullets.

Back