What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Algae is evil!

There is algae all over my utrics and on some of my seed pots. Will it hurt them? How do I get rid of it? I have some cleary3336 fungicide on it's way to my house and I was hoping that would work if nothing else does.

On your plants? or on top of your soil? Most of the time that is due to much water or minerals in your soil.

On top of the soil. But it's all over my utrics. Will it really hurt them?

I don't have soil in my utrics container and I also have a bunch of daphnia and ostrocods in it for both food (for the utrics) and they also eat the algae. so far I've had no trouble with algae.
algae aren't evil!!!! they're cool!!!! YOU're the evil one for thinking they're evil
smile_n_32.gif

You don't have soil with your utrics because you have aquatic utrics (i hope for their sake) and mine are NOT aquatic. If it's not a big harm for my utrics or my seeds I will not worry about it. The algae just kinda popped up on me.

oh.... LOL! I keep forgetting land utrics exist :p I've never seen them. I want some though!!!!

Back