What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on me.

Hi, They did the barium swallow and it showed that I no longer have the MAS yet I still feel only slightly as sick. They decided to give me the jevity through my g-tube(the one that emptys into my stomach) bad idea now I`m alot MORE nauseas and I have alot more of that pressure feeling just when I was starting to feel better to! So that realy sucks. Now there putting it through my j-tube again so at least thats good. O happier notes I`ve gone to 133 lbs,the S.purpurea ssp. venosa scottychaos sent me is doing well and my mom and dad and sisters are coming up today.

Thats good news.
smile_m_32.gif
Im trying to do the opposite: loose weight.
Dino
cool.gif

id rather have a tube stuk in me to feed me food than eat hospital food lol

how long till your fully recoverd

i need to losse a bit of weight aswell lol

I just recently had to do a barium test...UGH.  It wasn't the taste, it was the amount you had to drink.  Thought I was gonna die.

I guess thats a mix of news.  I'm sorry you're feeling worse, but its good that you've gained some weight and your family is coming to visit.  And you've got CPs with you.  That's cool.  
smile.gif

Any time estimates on when they are going to let you out of jail?  
smile.gif

BTW...how's your mom? Miss seeing her around here. Tell her I said hello!

I hope you start feeling better soon.  I know you must be sick of that place.

Best wishes!

My moms fine but she Isn`t able to go on the forums because of her computer breaking. And gateway hasn`t fixed it yet. I have no idea when I can get out.

if you get tired of the hospitall set your cps on them
lol

You are a lot stronger then a lot of other ppl out there. I think you are doing a fabulous job dealing with the situation you have. Hope for a speedy recovery and tell your mom to sneak some good food for you.
smile_m_32.gif
Best wishes to you!

Travis
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plantslikebugs @ Aug. 26 2004,9:59)]Ya, go Little shop of horrors on her a**!!!!!!!!
Her? My doctor is a he.

Well, when you can eat then. lol
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don`t eat travis Lol.

Now I think I'm going to send you a nice cheesecake, just so you can look at it!
smile_n_32.gif

Feel better!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 26 2004,5:03)]I don`t eat travis

are you more of a John guy??
Honestly, I can't taste the difference... lol

Lol. Thats not what I meant!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Aug. 26 2004,1:03)]Lol. Thats not what I meant!
lol
smile_n_32.gif
Well if you have a freezer you would be all set. tee hee..

Back