What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its official

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I just got out of the PhD qualifying exam (the last test I'll ever have to take) and I passed beyond even the expectations of my committee members. And now that that is out of the way I can quite spending so much dang time reading scientific papers and get to the business of enjoying my plants.

Woot! That's just awesome!

Congrats!

/Quensel

Grats Dr. Pyro hehe

(ps got the package thanks!)

Right on, Travis!!!! Remember me when you become famous, Doc!!!!!!!!

YAAAAY!!! Congratulations Travis! That's wonderful news! Now you can stop holding your breath and go relax for a while. I'm so happy for you.
biggrin.gif
I didn't have any doubt you'd do well.

So does that mean we get to call you Dr. Pyro now?
smile.gif

Go have yourself a cold one to celebrate...nice, tall, icy glass of tea!

Congratulations Bro, the waiting truly is the hardest part
smile.gif

And I had to laugh, no wonder your writing was so hard to read, almost like a real doctors would be
smile_m_32.gif

And thanks again for even considering making the time to send stuff out while this was going on, I woulda written shorter PM's had I known
cool.gif

Good work, Dr. Pyro! That's a significant accomplishment!

Capslock

Way to go, Doc!! Congraduations.....er...Congradulations!

That's really great stuff. Now you can settle into the business of makeing rediculous amounts of moola!

congratulations soon youll be abel to buy the most expencive flys for your cps lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pyro @ Aug. 26 2004,8:33)]I just got out of the PhD qualifying exam (the last test I'll ever have to take)
Congrats Pyro! Welcome to the club. However, in your euphoria you are overlooking the fact that far from being your last test, I can tell you from long experience that the real testing of your mettle has just begun.

Congratulations, great news!

Congratulations, Travis! What field are you in?

WAY TO GO, PYRO!!!!!!! super-uper-duper congratulations!! A PhD is a big thing and to pass beyond your commitee's expectations....wow!! I may have missed this part, but what are you getting your PhD in??

Thats great news Travis!I hope all goes well for you!

Jerry

Fantastic news man!! I wish you all the best!! Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning, Doc
biggrin.gif

p.s. There was never a doubt in my mind that you would excel..

That is great! Congratulations man

Joe

Back