What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving sunday.

Yeah well Dr. fleischer said that I can`t stay past sunday because our insurance has run out,even though I`m no better. He says I most likely have a conversion disorder,wich is where due to tramatic events(copper head snake bite,pancreatitis etc.) your brain rewires and like messes stuff up in this case my stomach. So there going to keep feeding me through my J-tube at home. And send me to a psychiatrist and they say this can take up to over a year to fix itself! They also are thinking about sending me to a pshyc hospital
confused.gif
I realy am uneasy about that!

Also I`m going to miss it here at the hospital as I`ve realy gotten to know and become friends with people as I`ve been here for 9 weeks.
smile_h_32.gif

So I won`t be on as often when I get home because my moms computer is broken
smile_h_32.gif
So I`ll probably not be on more then once a week.

So any body who was thinking about sending me a card or whatever and hasn`t you can pm. me for my home address.

I sure hope this works out as I`m still in constant pain\discomfort without eating\drinking and with lots of meds!
smile_h_32.gif

Thats rubbish! Youre really unwell, and they are sending you home!
Here, they dont send you home untill you are better, and they keep you in even if the insurance has run out.

And why would you need a phyc hospital?
confused.gif

Well, why dont you ask for your hospital friends phone mubers?
smile_m_32.gif

Youre having better luck than me making friends, Noah.
smile_m_32.gif

Well, I hope everything works out and that you get better soon.
smile.gif

All the best,
Dino
cool.gif

oh wow, i'm so sorry! that's terrible, but i know you'll get better soon enough
smile.gif
hey atleasy you can play video games all the time now in the comfort of your own home!

That sucks, so you won't be able to eat for a year! well, I hope it don't take that long!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Aug. 27 2004,6:33)]That sucks, so you won't be able to eat for a year! well, I hope it don't take that long!
I wish I coudnt eat for a year, I would slim quick! lol
j/k
laugh.gif

Well that really sucks that they are forcing you home before you're ready.
smile_h_32.gif

But on the bright side, I'll bet it will be good to be home with your family. Although I know you'll really miss the friends you've made there.

Let us know how things are going before you leave for home.
smile.gif

Starman, can you please try to be more sensitive?

And best of luck to you pond boy. Sorry that you're having to leave the hospital - I wish I could help you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Noah. You are a stand up person for dealing with all this. Take care and speedy recovery!
smile.gif

Travis

Hi Pondboy,

Well, that is horrible. To force someone home when the problem is still so complicated. I hope they are setting up your home care well. Take it from me, do not assume or expect any help from the medical profession unless you ask for it and demand it. It is all about just making money so trust people -- BUT VERIFY and QUESTION!!!!!! It is so easy for them to write you off as just another case number. Keep your spirits up as sooner or later things will fix themselves and all will be better. The human body and mind want to be healthy and work to get there. I am sure healing is going on even now, albeit slow. Maybe a psych hospital is a way to keep you in the hospital and still have the insurance pay for it. Besides, all those crazy people -- think of all the cp converts you can make!!!! They are already half way there.:) At least it won't be boring. It will get better. Just keep the big picture in mind!

Take care,
Bobby

Noah,
I have a friend who was diagnosed with diabetes at 13. He was and still is very sick with it and never has had a break from it. The doctors have been removing bits and peices of him since he was 19, hes now 37 and 2 thighs, a torso and 2 biceps with a head. This man is the most giving, gentlest, POSITIVE person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
The point is:...........If nothing else, be assured that the worst things happen to the BEST people. For all that you have and may still endure, you are one helluva kid.

Best of luck and Take care
Joe

I'm sorry to hear that Noah.
confused.gif
That just sucks,to just send someone home.I wish you the best Noah,maybe when you are at home you will do better.Please keep us updated when you can.Take care.

Jerry

Back