What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

Hi guys, you probably don't remember me from about a year ago, I'm Jon Simpson, Kirk's older brother and previous carnivorous plants collector. I left carnivorous plants because I'd had very little luck with the hobby, and I had to run my new buisness. Recently I went over to Jeremiahs house with my brother Kirk, to help him get some plants and saw the most massive, and amazing collection of carnivorous plants I have ever seen. I decided to give this another shot, and now that I've gotten out of my business I'll have more time for it. Currently I have a very small collection, but am trying to expand, if anyone has any drossera seeds, or plants to sell me, I'd be interesting in buying.

Welcome back!But your not supposed to ask to buy plants,it's not allowed.Read the Trading forum rules in the trading post.

Jerry

Welcome back.

Glad to hear you are back into growing CP.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Aug. 27 2004,9:12)]Welcome back!But your not supposed to ask to buy plants,it's not allowed.Read the Trading forum rules in the trading post.

Jerry
Oh, ok sorry.

Back