What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had a big problem yesterday.

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
We went out for dinner to mums friends house at 7:30pm(in my time) We had dinner, then we got back at 10pm.
Then the internet broke down, so my dad hhad to go on to fix it. Shortly after, the dog was barking, so he got plced in his crate. He didnt stop barking at all. Dad was on the computer untill 5:30 am tring to fix the computer, and the dog was still barking then! He started barking at 11pm. He didnt stop untill about my dad wen to bed at 5am, thats more than 6 HOURS of constant barking! Im not kidding either.
And, the computer was broken down, so I couldnt log onto here either.
Dino

Ooo... but it's fixed now tho, right?
Funny thing there with the dog... terriers do that sometimes in my experience hehe

/Quensel

Thats what I would feed my plants if they were big enough, Yappy dogs,small children and a few bigger kids.

Now my email account isnt working!
confused.gif

------

Edit: If you don't know why I deleted that comment, PM me. If you do...don't say that again.

hahaha lol grims right about the small children lol

sam has always been a nusance pheraps he could sence somthing evil >;-D

I knew someone would agree with me. Great minds think alike
cool.gif

well im an idiot so stupid minds think alike lol

Right, my dad has fixed it all now.
cool.gif

There will hopefully be no more problems.
Dino
cool.gif

Soooooo.............?, how did the dog fit into the scenerio?

Joe

Your an idiot
smile_k_ani_32.gif
confused.gif
, you shouldn't tell people that.

i told you im an idiot lol

im not really an idiot im top of my class lol

I Bet your favorite subject is spelling and grammer.

hahaha lol no its maths but i hate spelling lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Aug. 28 2004,9:51)]Soooooo.............?, how did the dog fit into the scenerio?
The computers broken, I want to go on there, the dog keeps barking, he doesnt shut up, I then give up and go to bed and I couldnt really fall asleep because the dog wouldnt shut up.
I fell asleep eventually tho.

I agree. You dont go around saying that, tree terror.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tree terror @ Aug. 30 2004,3:41)]lol
Its not exactly funny, youre not suposed to say stuff like that, but never mind......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tree terror @ Aug. 31 2004,3:55)]lol lol

I Bet your favorite subject is spelling and grammer
Never mind.
confused.gif

Thats one of my favorioute subjects, I get very high scores, sometimes perfect scores in spelling and grammar.

I was talking to Tree terror.

Back