What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I`m home!

Hi, I went home today and alot of my plants are dead or doing poorly of the ones that are inside
smile_h_32.gif
Although some of the plants outdoors look great. My pygmy pot was completely dry and only one D.scorpiodes even showed an iota of life left my sarr seedlings got killed off by drying out too much I lost alot of my Drosera and Utricularia and alot of them look realy ratty and sick
smile_h_32.gif
Looks like I`m pretty much going to have to start over and my goldfish died.
smile_h_32.gif
Btw. if anyone is kind enough to send me new plants I`d like to stick with Nepenthes and non tiny seedling Sarracenia as these seem to be the plants that made it through the best.

Btw. I fixed my moms old computer! So know it`s mine!
smile.gif

Wow I take like $4,000 dollars of meds a day too
smile_k_ani_32.gif
That zophran is $1500 a pill! And I take 2 a day.

Holy cow pond boy! I thought my acid reflux pills were expensive!

Sorry to hear about your collection, but it's a good thing you're in with this crowd! Your collection will be back together in no time!

Capslock

wow i'm so sorry! man.. that's some expensive medicen! i think it's really unfair what pharmecudical companies do. did you know when my grandma was first diagnosed with diabetes, insulin was about 80 cents a vial? now i'ts like 60 bucks!

I know you'll get better soon!

It's cheaper In Canada I think Though.

Sorry to hear about your plants Noah.I have some spares I can send you.Are you doing alittle better now that your home?

Jerry

No I~m not doing better
smile_h_32.gif
I`m actually feeling worse. Could you hold out on sending those plants till I know wether I`ll be going to a pshyc word or going to a pshycolagist on an outpatient basis?

Thanks,
Noah.

Sure thing, Noah. Whenever you're ready, say the word. Do whatever you have to do to get better in the meantime!

Capslock

that's an outrageous price for a pill.. how long do you need to take those?

Until I get better wich could take weeks months year....

in england stuff like thats free
although the hospitals are rubbish in the uk you dont pay a bill or anything

sorry to here about your cps

thats great that you're out... zophran is expensive but not that much lol, I know I take it too... It sux when you're plants die from being away I know the feeling I'm in the hospital every other week....

Sorry to hear of your plants and expensive meds. I'll bet the anticipation of having to see a different type of doctor isn't helping, either. What was wrong with your mom's computer?

PB! BACK IN DA HIZZOUSE!

See, you just HAVE to get better, as I have a few plants are in need of a good home....

I am sure everyone on this list will fill your collection with more than you had before. Please let us know when you are feeling better so we can send you some plants.

Are there some smaller ones that you would like for us to send that maybe you could take with you this time? Keep us posted. The seed has not germinated yet, but my experience is to leave it alone and keep tabs on it. I have moved it to a different spot. I am still hopeful.

My prayers are with you.

Rick Myers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tree terror @ Aug. 31 2004,3:53)]in england stuff like thats free
although the hospitals are rubbish in the uk you dont pay a bill or anything

sorry to here about your cps
Did someone hit you on the head?! Hospitals here are brilliant!
You have had too much to drink!

I cant send you any live plants.
smile_h_32.gif
I can only send you seed.
The only way that you can get plants from me is if you come here and take some with you on the way back, but thats not going to happen.
I will send some seeds as soon as I have some spare.

That so sucks! Im sure you will get more plants soon, as soon as there is space, you just HAVE to fill it with plants!

Hope you get better soon.
smile.gif

Dino
cool.gif

I certainly hope you feel better soon.

Thats very unfortunate that your plants passed away. But it couldnt be helped.:(
smile_h_32.gif

Just let me know when you want the plants Noah.I will have something for you.If I can get them to root,I will have a cool plant for you.Take care.

Jerry

At least our insurance will pay for my meds but they wont give me more then $25,000 dollars worth (8 days worth) at a time so well have to see if dr.Follwell can give us more than that and override that rule.

Welcome back, pondboy. Glad to know that the medicine is helping.
smile.gif

Back