What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest virginia munchkin

just fyi, my wife gave birth to Ellie Daine Schempp yesterday at 1554. 6lbs 12oz. mom and baby are doing well. anyone that is sending sase for the d. capensis albino seed and or plants, well, there is going to be a bit of a delay. this was planned as a epidural birth, but mom dialated too fast and gave birth naturally. I have to say one thing to all the moms out there....wow! my hat is off to anyone that went through that...with or without drugs...

Well congratulations
smile.gif
Mine is turning 1 on Thursday and let me tell you you are in for the ride of your life. Enjoy it.

Congrats! Maybe you can post a picture if you do not mind. You may have a new term for "I slept like a baby last night". hehehe...
smile.gif

Yay! Congratulations to you Bob and to Sam! Tell her I said hi and congrats.
smile.gif

If you want to me to host a pic for you, I'd be glad to. I know she must be beautiful.

I'm so happy for you both...nothing like babies!
biggrin.gif
Enjoy her and take lots of pics as they grow so fast. She'll be your very best little seedling.

YAY! congrats!
Man I cant believe my baby is already 4. where does the time go?
We'd love to see some pics! *hint hint!*

Congatulations!
And good luck!

Congratulations! Enjoy the new addition to the family!

congratulations! i love the little babies!

Congratulations! No epidurals, but felt like grabbing the doctor's throat a few times for one. "Pit drips" aren't fun either!

thank you to all. I'll send the pics (probably at like one am considering I am not expecting much quiet time at all) to suzanne along with a bunch of other ones. yeah, no drugs, thought mom was going to break my right wrist (seriously) at one point. told the doc a few choice words as well, but her excuse is "I don't remember saying that"..hehe

CONGRATULATIONS!
My little one is just shy of 3 months.... It's a lot of fun, but a lot of work so far. But what a reward when they pass those benchmarks...the first smile, the first laugh....

An since they need a humidifier in their rooms when so young, you can hang nepenthes in there instead of mobiles...
smile_l_32.gif

Congrats... Like schloaty just said, lots of work but the milestones are great. My wife and I just started our little girl on cereals yesterday. She loves the stuff!!!

Back