What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here she is...Bob's new little seedling

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
I'm posting this photo for Mcrwt644/Bob.  
smile.gif

Here she is...Ellie Daine Schempp, born 8/30/04 at 3:54 pm weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz., 19 inches long.

That's Bob and wife Sam...new mommy and daddy of little Ellie.

She's beautiful!

elliecomp.jpg

Congrats! Just a lil might.. Be thankful it isn't the size my cousin just birthed.. 10lbs+. Uffda!

Congradulations!!
smile.gif

August 30th? Guess what?! Thats also Cameron Diazs birthday!!!
smile.gif

A nice little baby Virgo your baby is.
smile.gif

I hoep you have much happiness with her.
All the best,
Dino
cool.gif

Awww, so cute! Congrats!

What a wonderful and exciting tifme of life. Make every day with her count, they grow up sooooo fast, and then, poof, it's an empty nest. Sometimes it seems like it will NEVER end, but looking back you see it was just a blink of the eye. Treasure the moments!

Congratulations Bob. It is a wonderful journey going through the life of your child.

Congratulations Bob!Like Tamlin said,treasure the moments.It seems like time flies.

Jerry

congrats! i hope i have a kid oneday!

thanks everyone! I am enjoying my time off with her. time is flying already. with the exception of one hour for feeding last night, she slept straight through. hoping for more of the same...

Back