What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hurricane casper!

Well, I have heard from Casper. Seems he got sent to Florida to help put things back together again after Charley came through and ruined a lot of lives. He has been evacuated, and is at present holed up just north of Jacksonville. Now he is waiting for Frances to come through, so he can go and rebuild after the hurricane is done doing it again. In the meantime, Casper has been helping out those who have lost their homes and has given to these people from his heart. Casper is helping to rebuild Florida, and a few lives that he has touched along the way. Bless your heart, Casper. DANG!!! He IS a friendly ghost!

Aww, you're right!  What a super nice ghost! Way to go Casper!!
Thanks for posting this Bugweed as it is nice to know...  I've moved this to general from u.s. national sarr. coll.  as I don't think that is where you ment to put it...  
smile.gif

Andrew

This is what comes of greatness. Three cheers for a real hero!

I sure hope Casper is safe. Frances is doing quite a number on Florida. I feel for them. Especially since we just went through a similar thing last week. "Water, water everywhere, and all the boards did shrink...water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink."

That's an awsome thing to do. More power to you Casper! Those people sure will need a LOT of help.

Back