What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plants on the way

• Thread starter CNCreefer
  • Start date
Well I ordered 2 Neps from Cooks Carniverous Plants a few days ago. today I was looking at my bank balance and it looks like the amount was debited from the acct. That means I should have some new plants in a few.........

I don't have a credit card, I have a bank issued debit/atm card with the visa symbol on it. i have used the card to buy things at brick & mortar stores and I can use it as a debit or a credit card.
This is the 1st time I actually ordered something online. I have tried in the past but it didn't work cause the site I was buying from strictly wanted a credit card.
I put the card numbers down on the order form, and it looks like it went through.

Has anyone ever ordered anything online using a visa debit card? I just hope I did it right...

If it has a Visa emblem (sp?) on it , it should work all the same. That is all I use and it always go through. Some sites want the security numbers off the back, which is 3 numbers that are printed on the back of the card. There should be 3 that are the last 3 of your acct # and then the 3 security #s.
It should go through fine.

Joe

well sounds like you've got a few more plants on your hands
smile.gif

No, you did it all wrong! You should have ordered from Petflytrap! Just kidding.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]No, you did it all wrong! You should have ordered from Petflytrap! Just kidding.

Actually that's the 1st site I checked out. They have some beautiful neps however there is a  6 week lead time. By the time the lead time was up it would be too cold to ship them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well sounds like you've got a few more plants on your hands

Yep! I found that I'm addicted to neps! I'm a nepaholic
smile_n_32.gif

Hey CNC, there may be a 6 week lag...but it's SO worth it. PFT sells neps that are just ENORMOUS. The x 'Miranda' I received a few weeks ago was a good 16" or 18" in diameter with TWO pitcher well over a foot!

Back