What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We all have personalties

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Sep. 10 2004,2:41)]Oh, isn't that the Meyers-Briggs test?

I scored INTP in 11th grade...the surprise was now big my "p" rating was.  Went around telling everyone to see my enormous P-ness.  
laugh.gif
Wh-what are you talking about?
confused.gif

You.. you didn't get that one? OMG..

On the Weird test I got "I am not weird ...I still have my marbles."

Here is another test/survey. You may enjoy it. Click Here
I am: Spontaneous, Ideas, heads, extrovert.
Not: Planner, Facts, Hearts, Introvert.
Overall I am a BIG THINKER! yup!
smile.gif

i AM:
spontaneous, ideas, heads, extrovert
i am NOT:
planner, facts,heart, introvert

Big Thinker- me
Outspoken, ingenious and bored by routine
Think of themselves as talkative, curious and self-sufficient
May neglect the routine work required to make their plans successful

Big Thinkers are always looking for the next big idea or opportunity. They’re adept at spotting trends and thinking on their feet. Big Thinkers like to jump in and find innovative solutions to complex problems and are good at developing strategies for the future.

Big Thinkers are usually curious, logical and energetic. This chatty group enjoys a good debate and asserting their opinions. Sometimes others may find the way they express their ideas too abrupt or challenging
In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Big Thinkers may be rude, critical of others or rebellious. Under extreme stress, Big Thinkers can become preoccupied with unimportant details and lose sight of the 'big picture'.

Big Thinkers may ignore important details in their plans and overlook the impact their ideas have on the people around them.

I'm am: Planner, Facts, Hearts, Introvert.

Overall I'm a NURTURER! yup!
smile.gif

Is there an echo in here? hehe

Can't say I was enamoured with choosing between equally appropriate options, but hey, ya gotta choose.

I came out as a Supervisor: Planner, Facts, Heads, Extrovert.

ESTJ again. No surprise here!

Back