What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My free tv set arrived!

• Thread starter Scott
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free
It sucks when your picture host dies! Lol...I moved the pictures to another site. You should be able to see them now
-------------------

Look what was arrived at my house today? My last college class of the day is cancelled unexpectedly and then this! Oh its been a good day
smile.gif

boxedTV.jpg

Heres the receipt for those curious. Its a larger image for readability sakes. Take note of two things, Freight Type: PrePaid (hurray!) and Declared Value: 368!! Nice! I got a $368 dollar TV set for nothing
smile.gif

receipt.jpg
[/url]

Ohhh...it feels like Christmas.

opening.jpg

And here it is! My free 27 inch Sony TV set! Now I just have to find a home for it until it gets pieced out for a MAME cab
smile.gif

TVset.jpg

I cant see the pictures.It's cool that you got one,was it from the post about getting a free TV?

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Sep. 10 2004,12:38)]I cant see the pictures.It's cool that you got one,was it from the post about getting a free TV?

Jerry
Fixed the pictures, and yes, this is from the post I made awhile back about free TV sets.

It took me a good 3 weeks or so to get the 8 referrals, but I was able to find people on the internet who wanted to give it a shot. Once I had enough referrals the company placed my order, and 2 weeks later, the TV arrived at my doorstep
smile.gif

If you think you can get the referrals necessary, its a good way to get a free TV set/iPod/new PC computer. Yes, they're also doing an offer for a free iPod(which I got as well, but it hasnt been mailed yet!), and a free desktop PC computer(which I'm trying to get!).

If you want info on those feel free to PM me, I'm gonna refrain from posting tons of links to the stuff in these forums ;)

have phun!
Edit: bloody triple post.. someone please delete the last two thanks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ Sep. 10 2004,2:47)]have phun!
Edit: bloody triple post.. someone please delete the last two thanks
Lol...Having fun already! This TV sure is nice for watching DVDs
smile.gif

Wow, nice TV!  It isn't a hoax after all!

Now, one has to wonder how much phone and forms of electronic advertisment you, and your referalls are going to go through.

Not to mention that I highly doubt these people are going to keep your information private, and not just for advertisment/

Nothing like this is ever free, there's always a catch.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fygee @ Sep. 10 2004,12:46)]Now, one has to wonder how much phone and forms of electronic advertisment you, and your referalls are going to go through.
Honestly, I'm not sure either. I personally haven't noticed an increase in spam, but for safety sakes, I registered using an e-mail which is my spam-collector/public e-mail. But I really haven't seen an increase. Whether that will change remains to be seen.

But honestly, I dont mind. I've submitted my information to tons of people before in order to get free magazines, product samples, etc. Most of the junk mail can easily be filtered out or unsubscribed from, so its not a bother to me personally. And I actually hope they send me some postal mail! I happily shred all my credit card offers and other junk, knowing that they've just wasted 37 cents on me
smile.gif

But if I get a deluge of advertisements, I'll update you all with that as well ;)

Back