What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh my god...........

Well, yeah. What, I can't be the #1 fan of more than one person? Besides, the two fandoms are different. I am Gretchen Wilson's #1 fan because she gave redneck girls like me a voice, and she's exactly like me. She is a "Redneck Woman" and dang proud of it, and she definitely has us fellow female rednecks' devoted fandom. She's a very down-to-earth person with a bold, hardcore edge. I'm Kenny Chesney's #1 fan because.. you figure that out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Sep. 14 2004,11:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] on the table and grab my pinkie and pull it back until it's at a 90 degree angle and it doesn't hurt..
you mean that's not normal? 90 degrees from what? the table? I can do that...
I didn't say I was the only one who could do it.

Dino,

First relax.  This is actually fairly common and can be over come, most of the time without medications.  If medications need to be used then try to be patient as they find the one that will work best for you.

As far as friends go.  My eldest did suffer from post tramatic stress (no longer) and is ADD.  He had no real friends until 8th grade.  He is now in 11th and has hordes (especially girls) following him.  The second in line is sever ADHD (not violent, but zoning type.  very intelligent) and has only two very good friends, but she to found them late.  My youngest is still striving to find a real friend.  He is sever ADHD (dyspraxia is part of his, very intelligent), asthmatic (sever newer type) and has Graves ( he is doing well now gang).  He to will find at least one good friend. All my children have had difficulty finding friends because they are different.  Some children can be shallow and only see what is on the surface.  Later they will look a little deeper and find the person underneath.  Keep yourself calm and have faith.  Good things will come to you.  Smile and enjoy the sun.  I now that seems easy for me to say, but hey, we are all routing for you.

The second and third were on medications, but I have found that they are happier off of them. They are "A" students so she can zone a little, and he can bounce around. They are all doing very well off of the meds.

In my time they called it hyperactivity disorder.  I like being a little hyper!

hey man, dont sweat it
not to lighten the subject or anything, but, u can kinda use this to your advantage...
during this summer, i went to hofstra summer camp, and we had a dizzy race. it was to spin around for a minute, then spin around a bat with your forehead touching the top of it for another minute, then u had to run up a little hill, do a cartwheel down it, run to a line, and then back up to tag your partner and repeat. ive never had so much fun like that in a long time!!!
i think dizzyness is, a natural "high", and its kinda fun when the whole world is spinning around you and your rolling on the ground to try and stop it ^^
i fell so many times (thats y my team lost LOL) but i didnt care, i had fun, and sometimes, when i have nothing to do, i spin around and lay down and look up at the sky. its pretty cool (i sound pretty strange right now eh? ^^)
i really dont care about what other people think, and my dad even told me if someone is messsin wit me, hell allow me to lay that person staight, if u know what i mean (but my mom said dont because id get in BIG trouble LOL)
as for any medical stuff, if u need therapy or anything, just be brave and do it. i didnt want to get braces at first, but i did anyway because i wanted a nicer smile (that and my mom made me LOL j/k)
also, dont b ambarrassed about trying to get help foryourself, so if anyone makes fun of u or does something that bothers you, lay that person straight (again, i think im overdoing it but... LOL dont do it if u dont wanna get in trouble)
so, thats all i have to say, and i wish you good luck dude
Hellz

Lol. It`s alot of fun to spin around real fast but then when you stop.....errr ummm.....realy dizzy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Sep. 15 2004,8:23)]Lol. It`s alot of fun to spin around real fast but then when you stop.....errr ummm.....realy dizzy!
When I was just a youngin (4 years) i ate grass then did that... felt good for about 10 mins but then I threw up on the driveway
laugh.gif

Lol. Grass does taste good....sweet.

Hmm.. I think I'll stick to munching sunflower seeds all day ^_^

hmm.. I don't know anything about mental disorders.. but I probably have a bunch according to the ones I do know of. anyways, as for friends... hmm well if you just talk friendly to everybody, and don't make the mistake of talking too much (which I did
smile_n_32.gif
and it did not pay off) then friends come easy.

Lol talking too much....Hmmm when the subjects right yeah...

Back