What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes x 'warrior'

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
This is what a N. Tiveyi X 'Predator' might look like.
I got to thinking after I seen Jhirst's pic of digital hamata. I basically played Mr. Potato head with Nepenthes. I spent about 15 hrs on this. It could be better but it is a mash of 10 different pitchers with individual qualities that were taken into account. I then chose qualities that would likeley show up in a X. Though I'm not sure about the "teeth" whether they show up, but you can't pass up teeth in a X.

PredatorXTiveyi.jpg

Joe

Looks like N. edwardsiana was involved in that "digital" cross.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Sep. 14 2004,12:30)]Looks like N. edwardsiana was involved in that "digital" cross.
How so?
smile.gif
(curious)

I can't see it!
smile_h_32.gif
Sounds amazing, I really wish I could...
confused.gif

Actually I started with 10 photos and N. edwardsiana was one of them there is no physical of edwards in there but I did use it for a teeth reference so Yes it played in my mind cross.

Joe

I shape of the peristome quickly reminded me of N. edwardsiana. Try making some digital pics of the species, like N. villosa, aristo, etc.

Back