What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aim 5.9 is baad

Hello,

AIM released its new 5.9 version... BUT: THEY DIDNT SAY THIS WAS A BETA VERSION TILL NOW!!!

One word of warning: DO NOT UPGRADE TO AIM 5.9! IT HAS TONS OF SPYWARE, AND AIM ITSELF DOWNLOADS IT AGAIN IF YOU DELETE IT! Also, Wild Tangent and Weatherbug in themselves are spyware!!! And its a major security threat! I could go on forever..... The more you know about AIM beta 5.9, the less you'll like it. Wait for the 6.0 version!
Unfortunately, you cannot go back to the old version of AIM, if you have already downloaded 5.5... Well, you can, but its a pain in the rear, no one seems to have it anymore... Till now
smile_m_32.gif

http://spectabilis.crosswinds.net/AIM_DOWNLOAD.htm

Also, AIMutation does not work with the AIM 5.9

EDIT: MAN! Put this up the other day, and look at the hits!!!!!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Yeah, Amateur_Expert was having trouble with it the other day. And Weather Bug is NOT spyware. It's really really useful actually and it's mega accurate. WildTangent, however, is very much spyware and it's really really bad. My other friend had trouble with it to and it was really hard for me to fix for him. But I rock so it works now
cool.gif
lol just kidding.
laugh.gif
anyway, I agree no 5.9 because it IS evil.

Just trust my word... The AIM version of weatherbug, is really, really, bad

oldversion.com has the old versions of everything, including every single older version of aim.

hmm... spiked to 1200 then died out... Was someone playing with the refresh button?
laugh.gif

Yeah, you! Now cut it out!!! LOL

Back