What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay auction

Dino, I hate to tell you this, but there are different kinds of poachers, and this guys seems to be the worse kind. His motivation is money. He has no concern for the plants at all, he won't be happy until he has made every dime he can from these plants. There is nothing that you can do that'll change his mind. So all your letters will do nothing but make him laugh. The only way to stop him is to somehow outsmart him.
Remember this guy is not convicted of any crime nor is it known for sure if he has broken any laws.

Look on the bright side. Atleast its not an EXEPTIONALY rare lady slipper, like the white

greed and money, money and greed. There are far too many people in this world whom can only think of themselves

And how can we outsmart him?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Sep. 18 2004,3:42)]And how can we outsmart him?
That is best discussed via PM... don't want "him" to see
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Sep. 18 2004,2:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Sep. 18 2004,3:42)]And how can we outsmart him?
That is best discussed via PM... don't want "him" to see
smile_m_32.gif
Anyone who has ideas, please PM me.

First off, Starman you are a drama queen and you blow things WAY (I used capital letters) out of proportion. I think its so funny how you take everything so seriously, it also seems like you're really bored, lol. I wouldn't send this guy "hate mail" that doesn't accomplish anything. Also you're last post
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Anyone who has ideas, please PM me.
is so hilarius, I literally laughed out loud. Also you coming to the conclusion that he bought a house next to land with those plants growing on it is so very comical, you should be a situational comedian.

That being said it does suck that that guy is doing what he might be doing. But the only thing you can do short of personally going over to his house and investigating his business, is nothing. Sad but true. Emailing him "hate mail" is only going to encourage him to do what he know you can't possibly stop.

This post isn't intended to offend you starman, its just some observations I have made
cool.gif

okay good that you posted that last comment,I think what hes doing is wrong, but hate mail wont do anything sadly, hopefully this guy gets whhat he deserves

Back