What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm selling the armor

Well, I need the space for my sculpting and I doubt my band will be making a comeback (it's been 10 years) so I have decided to sell my stage/photo shoot costumes here's my most elabroate one that I had made by a leather tailor:
armor1.jpg

armor2.jpg

armor3.jpg

armor4.jpg

armor6.jpg

it's selling on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....MESE:IT

Hey Josh, your pics aren't showing up....on e-bay either.

Edit: Okay, better! Nice armour! Can I get that for my Might & Magic characters? LOL.

A bit TOO pricy for my liking...............
smile_l_32.gif

LOL
Josh, you really are METAL, man, anyone who would go to that much trouble to have such a wicked suit made to perform music in..... sheesh, man, the mind boggles....

And that's the leather, but you are keeping your denim and steel, right??? Guard well the Secret of Steel, Brother....

That suit is just too much, if I was at a show and someone took the stage dressed like that I swear I would bang my head straight through a wall, laughing all the while, that is too cool, too bad that couldn't have happened at a reunion gig
smile_h_32.gif

\m/

Back