What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange dreams

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 01 2004,5:43)]I tought the americans always got blown up?

Oh wait thats in the middle east
smile_l_32.gif
Real life death is not a funny thing, finch... How about we send you over there and put you in front of a terrorist with an RPG? Still funny? I don't think so
smile_o_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 01 2004,5:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and the mexican get thrown onto one of the poles
sure, kill the mexican!!!
has anyone noticed how people always kill the minority groups? it's always the american that survives and is all heroic and stuff... sure, the land of equality and whatnot...

if anybody's wandering why we sleep and why we dream and stuff, here's a very interesting link: http://health.howstuffworks.com/sleep.htm
LOL yea your right thats always how it is....
confused.gif
smile_l_32.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo touchy, arn't we?

Yes, I found the post quite rude and innapropiate...
confused.gif

Well for your information i am one of those typs that use humor to come to terms with difficult situations. In sutch dark times in iraq i use a bit of humor to lighten the mood of it.

I, however, understand why you wound be upset and know u were standing up for the cause and the seriousness of the situation. But you must understand that this joke was not ment to be at the expense of our forceces. Its sad to say that the fact is true, unfortunatly.

The post was ment to lighten the mood of the war. Its main purpouse want even to be funny. It was ment to say to TheAlphaWolf: see americans. dont always come out, or survive. We arnt looking like were going to come out of everything unscratched, and it was ment to point that out, not to be humerous.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]TheAlphaWolf: see americans. dont always come out, or survive. We arnt looking like were going to come out of everything unscratched, and it was ment to point that out, not to be humerous.
in your fantasies (movies, even dreams! lol) you do. It's in OTHERS' fantasies that americans die (well, its true!)
I'm not blamnig you or anything... it's just natural to kill the minority :p

chrono... you're not scared of tornadoes??? well... that's crazy... sure, they ARE cool but they're also scary!

I VERY rarely have nightmares. when I do, it's about roaches crawling all over me or fleas or something... but that's not very often and I just go back to sleep.

once i dreamed i was in the electrical chair and i was shocked without the wet sponge... what a nightmare
smile_k_ani_32.gif

hope thats not the future
smile_m_32.gif

Nah I'm not afraid of tornados until they're less than 200 yards away from meh. ^_^ I am, however, afraid of getting impaled by debri X_X;. But then again....who isn't?!

Hey, sometimes living here in Florida during the summer can scare the mother of crap out of you. We get tornados alot. I saw one a few months ago. Coming down from the clouds during a storm the day before Hurricane Charley. We were driving to the store to stock up on food and water and stuff for the hurricane, and about a block or so from the house we saw it moving east (thankfully not north.. it wouldn't been on a line for our house), so we turned around and went back home. We saw on the news later that night a video a dude in the area the tornado touched down took of it. We went by the area the next day, and there were pine trees and stuff snapped and twisted where the tornado touched down. It didn't hit any houses, though.

Ever notice how palm trees NEVER fall? They can bend until they're almost parallel to the ground in 170 MPH sustained winds and STILL come out of it. It's creepy. Ever also notice how there are palm trees all through Florida and then as soon as you hit the Georgia state line, they're... GONE. That's also creepy.

Anyhoo, dreams.. no weird stuff lately, but ever notice how sometimes you just wake up with something stuck in your head for no apparent reason? I woke up today with the King of Queens theme stuck in my head. Hmm.. maybe because, though I planned on going to sleep at 2:00 AM last night, I stayed up until 2:30 to watch The Kind of Queens..

I hear most people dream like they are watching a movie of themselves(like they see themselves flying). When I dream, its usually like I am looking through my eyes during the dream. I've had it alternate though. Since everyone has already told so many, telling mine would only bore more people.
confused.gif

I used to see myself in 3rd person all the time... but now I think I usually see through my eyes. and I always dream in color
biggrin.gif

Mine are most always first person. But I can't control em.

I won't even talk about my dreams, or daydreams. They're too disturbing However I usually write daydreams so I can keep them. if you want them, IM me (droseradude), YIM me (drmingen) or PM or email me.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Dreams are really scary, i mean you can learn things in your dream, that you never knew, all the while the information is still coming from your head.
Thats intuition. (picking up sublimal information, an finding somethin out once enough has stacked up)

Back