What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its gonna blooooooooooooooooow!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 01 2004,12:52)]the black plague was only in europe (and not ALL europe right?). it left alone asia, the americas, and africa.
well duh, of course it wasnt. The Americas werent even settled by modern man that couldve spreaded the disease. But i knew what ya meant.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plantslikebugs @ Oct. 01 2004,6:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 01 2004,12:52)]the black plague was only in europe (and not ALL europe right?). it left alone asia, the americas, and africa.
well duh, of course it wasnt. The Americas werent even settled by modern man that couldve spreaded the disease. But i knew what ya meant.
the black plauge (potatoe blight) was in the 1800s...

No finch, not talkin about that
smile.gif

your not?

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO
see my profile? gender: male
lol...
sure, there are female alpha wolves but the top gun is the male. (i think)

well they were part of the great flood anyway... the red sea one at least

hey, you should change your signature to:

America spent billions of dolalrs developing a computer that could power up in space.

The Russians used a wind up mechanical band reader.

No, i like it the way it is. It rolls off the toung easier. And its my old signature.

And the potato blight was not the bubonic.

Well TheAlphaWolf since i never look at profiles and wev had

Flytrapgurl>Wulfpackgurl>TheAlphaWolf

iv kind of asummedmu was female

finch, the black plauge isnt the bubonic plauge...

the black plague IS the bubonic plague!
I never look at profiles either...

im pretty shure they are

I remember when I was 3 years old seeing Mt. St. Helen's erupt. We lived about 70+ miles north (and still do). There was no visible ash in the area, since the prevailing winds blow from west to east.

I wish they wouldn't estimate how large the eruption is gonna be, if any. Giving people false sense of safety is foolishness, especially with this volcano.

-Homer

With any volcano... Mt Redoubt wasn't supposed to erupt near as badly or for as long. It was pretty contantly rumbling for a week.. and like I said, the one massive eruption took part of it's top off. We're just lucky it was accross the inlet. Bad thing with St Helens is how populated the area is..

SHES SENDING UP STEAM AND ASHES!!! SHES GONNA BLOOOOW!

Back