What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yugioh

I started buying these stupid cards(lol), to take a interest in something my daughter does, and now I have more than her. It is kind of fun, though.
Anybody on this forum play?

Cheers,

Joe

I do.
smile.gif
Tree teror does too, hes even better then me!

I did for a month, then I realized there are better things to spend my money on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Sep. 30 2004,3:08)]I did for a month, then I realized there are better things to spend my money on.
Yeah. like Crnivorous plants and orchids.
smile.gif

But I odnt buy them very often at all tho......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Sep. 30 2004,12:12)]I started buying these stupid cards(lol), to take a interest in something my daughter does, and now I have more than her. It is kind of fun, though.
Anybody on this forum play?

Cheers,

Joe
Ha! I did the same thing! Only I never got very good at the game and my daughter has gone on to being quite good at it. I still occasionaly get new cards just to collect them and trade with my daughter.

I still play it but I don't buy any more cards.

a have a deck based on yata and injection fairy, its somewhere in my house but i cant find it (never searched
biggrin.gif
). Zongyi

when i was younger i was into pokemon, and thats similar

Back