What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teachers call me names now too

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Oct. 02 2004,10:36)]Your school is WAY out of line. So now the bullies can beat on you any time they want and get away with it, but you can't touch them without getting punished? That is such crap... I say beg your mom to homeschool you. She doesn't even have to DO the teaching.. she can sign you into one of the DVD/video programs where they send you tapes of the classes and the books and tests and stuff. That's how I've been doing it since kintergarden.
Yes.
Retaliate, get punished.
You must hit back at all, you are supposed to stand there whiel they beat you up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Oct. 02 2004,9:36)]Your school is WAY out of line. So now the bullies can beat on you any time they want and get away with it, but you can't touch them without getting punished? That is such crap... I say beg your mom to homeschool you. She doesn't even have to DO the teaching.. she can sign you into one of the DVD/video programs where they send you tapes of the classes and the books and tests and stuff. That's how I've been doing it since kintergarden.
I`m so sorry to hear that Dino:( I agree with Tonya that homeschooling is the way to go I`m homeschooled and it is pretty good.

AFM. Last night I was very enraged for no reason and then deppressed( I mean balling my eyes out too) and switching back and forth. And the pshycholagist still hasn`t seen me! I also have now gotten so bad on my pump that ?I`m only getting around 700 calories a day from 2500 and I`m takeing 6 muscle relaxents a day simply because I just can`t take the pain I mean it`s been a 10 out of 10 every night! It hurts so bad. I`m still hurting very bad at the rate I have it set on now but I can at least say its a 7. Btw. the rate was at 185ccph now its at 80! I`m going to,hopefully,see Dr.follwell tommorow and hopefully she can fix me up wether it be with more meds different feed or what have you.

I can sympathise with you I get deppressed feeling and cry often because of being so sick so long. IMO you were very strong to not punch the teacher! I mean I probably would have if I didn`t break down imedietly. Get better Dude I WILL keep you in my prayers! Oh and you should get a little gift(you know what they are) in the mail soon:)

Oh and don`t give a dang about what they say keep us posted! I want to know how you are doin and I`m sure others do.:angry: Just remember you always have a friend in me:)

pondboy, if starman wishes he can update you through pm... but please for the love of god theres no need to hurl all your problems at EVERYONE dino... give it up its just a waste of forum space and annoying... USE THE PM FEATURE

I have kept out of this, but...

Starman it is time to stop.  Your not just talking, your feeding.  You do need to seek help, but not this kind.  You appear to be suffer from sever clinical depression and sympathy is not medicine, it is a poison.  I speak from professional and personal experience and knowledge.  You never have anything good to say.  You never have a positive.  We need not to enable you and that is what is happening.  Enabling means to allow you to continue in this downward spiral.  Pity and this type of attention will enable and it is not good.

My eldest suffered from depression and it took us years of patience and therapy to get him past it.  It also took my being hard and truthful.  I told him to knock it off when he wallowed in self-pity (and self-loathing), but I also sat and spoke with him in the middle of night or any other time he needed it (as long as it got beyond the pity party).  I held and talked to him constantly, but I did not allow him to drown in his own self-pity.  Stop it.  It comes from within, the pity and the hating.  I am not saying you can just stop and turn this around.  It will take a long time.  I remember the days of "no one likes me", "the bullies are picking on me".  You can get past it, but you have to want to.  You might think that you want to, but do you really want to.  Starman, what do you think of yourself?  Name a good quality you see in yourself.  What do you like about you?  Build on it.

Starman, you are in England?  Have your parents check to see if the goverment have put laws in place to protect students from harassment in schools.  If they have such a law your parents only have to use two words, "Law suit".  Bullying does happen and I am also not one to allow it to continue, but violence will not help.  I learned that in youth.  To help my son I called the school after one of the attacks.  The teacher said that my son must have done something to deserve it.  I do not just have knowledge of this area, I have a lot of education and knowledge in this area. I wonder if this is your case - People are bullied because they can not defend themselves.  Why?  Because they do not feel worth it.  There is a true lack of self-confidence and self-worth.  I told the teacher that, sadly, my son was a complete passive and could not have done anything to deserve it.  He was new, he found out I was right.  He even asked the bully what my son did.  The bully told him "nothing".  I called the principal and used the two words.  We had a meeting with the teachers the next day and I repeated the two words.  My son was never bullied in school again because now teachers did not let it happen.  You see, sometimes it is easier to turn a blind eye and death ear.

Taking care of this did not cure my son's depression, that had to come from inside himself.  It is only a suggestion if you are really being bullied and not doing anything to get so.  It happens.  But they will back off if you like yourself and build some self-confidence.  You need to get to some professional help.  People are going to get sick of hearing it here and that will also not help.

Those that are enabling, you may think you are helping, but has it gotten better?  You are only hearing one side of the story.  Do not forget that there is another and things may not be exactly as they seem.  

Starman, I have a suggestion.  Write a post that is not whining and not complaining and see how that goes.  Write a post about something you like to do.

Sorry if this offends you, but help yourself.

I have to say I completely agree with Copper.. the posting here won't help and people do seem to be getting tired of it. Plus you do need to get professional help Starman. Clinical depression needs to be treated by a professional, by therapy and sometimes medication. I really hope you will listen to her advice.

Ohhh.I`m sorry if I`ve been actualy hurting you Dino:(

i couldnt' agree more but copper had the balls to say it and i didn't

stop whining, get out of your self-pit and do something to help yourself! people are sick of it and people do complain.

yeah and its not good be an nice guy over the internet either...that looks for problems

Cooper speaks the truth

I agree with copper also. Sometimes it IS good to talk to people about it but I believe you have crossed the line.

Dino, I told you what I had to tell you, and Copper said it better. WE ARE TIRED OF THE WHINING AND CRYING!!!. Get over it. (Thats all me, Copper!) We do not air our dirty laundry over thse Forums. That is not what these Forums are for. I have been where you have Dino, even though I can already hear you saying,"No one understands." We understand all too well, and we got through it, and turned out heap plenty OK, Kemo Sabe. We left the jerks and bullies behind, and grew out of it. So STOP, right now, and consider everything that has been said to you. I am right, and Copper is too. Seek help where help can be given, and that sure as heck isn't here. We still love you, but this is already old. I still think Bonnie gave you the best advice, and you should take it. And thank you, Copper.

Or you could become a protector of the human spirit like Jason Bourne in the Bourne Supremacy and hunt down bullies.

Well, I daresay that is a better option than dieing...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ Oct. 03 2004,10:11)]yeah and its not good be an nice guy over the internet either...that looks for problems
LOL That is too funny!

I agree with Copper. We can only do so much for you here. You need to find another forum for your kind of problems or professional help.

Dino,
Please don't take this as we don't care....but you don't listen. It's agravating to keep hearing the same complaint when you've already been given many different solutions. This is why people start to think that you're just and attention gimp.

We have an expression at my job. "SUCK IT UP!"

For those who complain too much, they get told to suck it up....or I'll be forced to dail 9-1-1 (emergency # in the US) and call the WAAAAAAAAH-mbulance.

laugh.gif

Is that like cheese with your wwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnne?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Oct. 04 2004,4:52)]
laugh.gif

Is that like cheese with your wwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnne?
That is nothing to laugh about...especially when get beat by your grandma playing cards.
confused.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back