What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 04 2004,5:41)]hmm i disagree, noah doesn't make negative, downward spiraling post. we asked him to keep us informed, has has, and i appreciate it.  

i also dont see a reason to attack another user in a post that has nothing to do with him.

with that out of the way,  you'll get better soon, trust me. they can world miracles these days, and dont be afraid to ask for different drugs or a second opinion if they aren't working.
I`ve had second opinon,3rd,4th,lol. this has gone on for near a year now. And I keep getting worse. I think that I`m getting worse because of the fact that I`ve been sick for a long time and that takes it`s tole and then being sicker makes me sicker and so on you know?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 04 2004,5:41)]hmm i disagree, noah doesn't make negative, downward spiraling post. we asked him to keep us informed, has has, and i appreciate it.  

i also dont see a reason to attack another user in a post that has nothing to do with him.

with that out of the way,  you'll get better soon, trust me. they can world miracles these days, and dont be afraid to ask for different drugs or a second opinion if they aren't working.
Oh,and thanks for sticking up for me jlap:)

I do not think you are negative. For what you have gone through I think you are very positive. I do not find you annoying.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ChronoKiento @ Oct. 03 2004,9:30)]darn, all this from a stupid snake.
No,from a snake,grandpa dieing,loseing my job,dad loseing multiple jobs,loseing almost my whole flock of chickens,haveing pancreatitis,haveing extreme deppression from with drawl from perkaset,etc...All within a year.

Starman bothers me, but Noah is fine I think with the posting. After all he doesn't post about himself all that often. In fact most of us would have no idea how he is doing if it weren't for his mom. Its not as if he is looking for pity. It wasn't until his mom said its worse than we know.
Not to mention it doesn't seem that he has any choice but to wait it out or whatever, Starman can do something to at least start change BUT he DOES NOT.

Take care man
Joe

Thanks Joe and Travis. I feel bad for Dino too,but I agree he should seek help.

That is if he can get help. I`m telling you it`s rediculous how much time it takes to get an apointment we`re going on a month and a half here!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif
I`m crying right now for real,my sister stressed me out and I`m all weakand I`m haveing a bad day. I`ve already took 5 clonapin(muscle relaxent) and I feel like takeing more.:O I just wish I`d get better! I mean why do I gotta go through this for so long? Sorry about being complaining but I got to talk to it and you guys are pretty good to talk to I think. *crys with tears rolling down eyes*

Hi Noah,

I had no idea so many things had gone wrong in your life. Don't take to heart what a few mean people here say. People do not deal well with feelings and long term health problems. They get restless and insensitive after a while from hoping they will go away and from frustration that they won't. We like clean happy endings and we like them now. Just keep talking if it helps you. That goes for you too Dino. Being a Bosnian refugee/immigrant in class conscious England must not be an easy road to travel.

Bobby

nonono im not mad at you noah... but all this negative talk isnt good for you, especially in the condition you're in
smile.gif

Noah, your situation is different. You have an illness that did begin with a snake bite. All the rest might be adding to your depression, but it is not the cause. From what I know of you if you were not this ill you would be up and going. Every once and a while you get down and let lose with a little depressed talk. That's okay because then your fine, even though things are still bad. You let lose some poison and then improve. That's what talking is meant to do, but if there is no improvement then it is not helping.

Keep going Noah, were routing for you.

Hang in there Noah, we all have bad days but can't let that keep a good man down! Someday all this will be forgotten. Spec is right about thinking positive and not negative I think, but if you need an occasional hug, we got hugs.

On the subject of people "crying" on this forum, I feel that if we have had 36 pages or more of senseless word associations, I think we can spare the space for hurting friends. If your shoulder is overly soggy, just don't click on the thread! I mean, why go over 5 pages of a post if you really don't care just to get indignant? Let those who wish to comminserate do so, and if you don't then just stay off the thread.

By the same token, repeated moanings for advice that is then rejected is likely to result in a lack of response after awhile: it doesn't mean people don't care, just that there is pain in offering advice that is then ignored.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Oct. 04 2004,5:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ChronoKiento @ Oct. 03 2004,9:30)]darn, all this from a stupid snake.
No,from a snake,grandpa dieing,loseing my job,dad loseing multiple jobs,loseing almost my whole flock of chickens,haveing pancreatitis,haveing extreme deppression from with drawl from perkaset,etc...All within a year.
............wow that's....wow a lot. Jeez in one year...? wow man....darn I can't say anything else...if all that....happened to me...I fear I wouldn't be in this world anymore....you are strong Noah...really...REALLY strong...hang in there man....we're all here for ya ^_^ that's probably the 18th time someone said that....but oh well.

Hang in there, pondboy. I'll remember you in my prayers.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Oct. 04 2004,5:23)]Starman bothers me, but Noah is fine I think with the posting. After all he doesn't post about himself all that often. In fact most of us would have no idea how he is doing if it weren't for his mom. Its not as if he is looking for pity. It wasn't until his mom said its worse than we know.
Not to mention it doesn't seem that he has any choice but to wait it out or whatever, Starman can do something to at least start change BUT he DOES NOT.

Take care man
Joe
Dont accuse me of things you dont know, I am seeing a doctor tommorow, and another one in a weeks time to help me.
And I have registered on that forum which Bonnie has given me.
So how am I doing nothing to help myself?
confused.gif

And it is also a crime to tell your only friends about your problems too, is it?
confused.gif

Starman, its just cause you have this "wahh i have no friends and i want everybody to feel sorry for me" attitude.

THAT'S IT

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 05 2004,2:04)]Starman, its just cause you have this "wahh i have no friends and i want everybody to feel sorry for me" attitude.

THAT'S IT
I dont want ppl to feel sorry for me, I jsut want to talk to someone about it.
Is that so wrong, hmmmm?
confused.gif

Hey Starman, looks like you're learning a bit on how to handle peeved off people
smile.gif
Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.

It's just your attitude, starman... you may not THINK of it that way but you sure come across like that. When will it hit you on the head? Things will go much easyer when you do...

And if you want to talk to somebody about it so bad, The pm feature is quite handy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ Oct. 05 2004,11:31)]Hey Starman, looks like you're learning a bit on how to handle peeved off people
smile.gif
Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.
"Too bad it has to be at our expense!"

If that's how he's gonna handle it... well, good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back