What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m doing VERY BAD. I mean I can only stand like 80ccph of food now totalling like 700 cllories a day. I was getting 2500 at 185ccph my pain was at a 10 at all times when I was feeding. I was popping 6x my dosage of muscle relaxents(I felt like popping 20) Now that I`ve lowered it I would rate night as 7 and day as 4. I hopefully will be able to talk to DR.Follwell tommorow and see if she can treat me,wether with pain medicine or a different feed. I cry alot now too. Last night I was extremley enraged for no reason and then going to deppressed and crying and back,it was horrible and words were comeing out of my mouth I`d never said(in front of anybody) before.

The psyhcolagist still hasn`t seen me and I`m doing real bad this is realy takeing its tole on my emotions
smile_h_32.gif

Easy for me to say, but hang in there. I will continue to pray for you.

Good luck Noah! I will continue to pray for you too. I'm sure it will start to get better soon.

Thanks guys. Hopefully that psycholagist will see me soon and fix me up(if it is conversion disorder like they say...)

I hope you get better soon Noah!Maybe the DR. can get you better soon.

Jerry

Good Luck Noah!  
biggrin.gif

Good Luck Noah!  
biggrin.gif
Double post...

Wow and i felt that my fortunes were in the gutters

Now thats a snake that can cause problems

*sees a snake moving across the lawn*

*Yells "you wont hurt anymore lives, feind!"*

*STOMP**STOMP**STOMP*

there all done ..oo00(i really like snakes, i wouldt do that)

I hate to say it, but these are the kind of posts starman makes... all negative, downward spiral...
smile_h_32.gif

I hate to say it too but I agree. You guys are really getting me down.
smile_h_32.gif

hmm i disagree, noah doesn't make negative, downward spiraling post. we asked him to keep us informed, has has, and i appreciate it.

i also dont see a reason to attack another user in a post that has nothing to do with him.

with that out of the way,  you'll get better soon, trust me. they can world miracles these days, and dont be afraid to ask for different drugs or a second opinion if they aren't working.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 04 2004,2:57)]I hate to say it, but these are the kind of posts starman makes... all negative, downward spiral...
smile_h_32.gif
Oh, thanks.

Personally, I odnt have a problem with Noah saying about how he is doing, I odnt see why anyone else should.

WHY? Him saying HES not doing good is bad for his health. THATS WHY! We all want him to get better soon, right!

Keep your hopes high pondboy, you'll be better, soon!
biggrin.gif

Hi,

You know if Pondboy and Starman like to post about their problems, and they seem to have pretty bad problems, I cannot see why people are taking it so personally. If you do not wish to read their comments, skip them. If you think they are whimps, ignore them. Emotions are not logic. They do not always have a quick masculine, "suck it up", fix. Whining about poor health and lack of friends/bullying is not a "suck it up" problem -- having to work Saturdays on a set salary is a "suck it up" problem! So what if for a few minutes they make a sad post and get a little attention. Humans need attention. If most people were truly honest with themselves they'd admit they need TONS of attention and if they don't get it they eat, shop, argue, bully, work, etc.... Starman and Pondboy are kids. You don't tell a kid to shut up. Maybe posting here where most people seem pretty sweet and tolerant simply feels good. I think they are both trying to get to doctors and receive help. Life takes time. I am frankly pretty shocked at how quickly people turned on them based on VIRTUAL assumptions coming from those people's own lives. The space PB's and SM's posts take up is not hurting anyone. The rudeness of many responses -- all unprovoked -- bothers me much more than sad stories. Rudeness and truth are not the same thing.

Bobby

I do not think they are wimps by no means. I just think if you give them suggestions on how to solve a problem and they still do nothing about it, it just gets annoying. You can not compare Dino to Noah. They are two totally different cases. The difference between Noah and Dino is that Noah is getting professional help and Dino is still complaining with nothing being done.

I am sorry..I hope you do feel better Noah. You are a trooper!
smile.gif

Well mom called the department of mental health(or whateverit`s called) in ft.wood and they said they need to wait till the 13th for a preliminary talk with my folks!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif
I don`t know how long it`ll take for me to actually be seen.???

My dad is talking to Dr.Follwell today so we`ll see what she says when he gets home.

I`m sorry if I seem negative,I don`t want to make people mad at me:( But you guys wanted to stay informed to my condition and thats what I`m doing???
Now I`m feeling bad about this I hope I don`t lose friends??? you guys posting bad about me are tearing me up inside and that makes me get sicker.:(
A guy on cpuk actually got banned because he was posting nasty things about me because I`m sick:( Why don`t some people like me anymore? *crys*

I do think most people were harsher than it needed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back