What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox vs. ps2

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, ok finch..i'll leave you alone....ok amatur_expert,and dorseradude, hard work has paid off..

gentlemen...

WE WON!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and typing "so?" in my other thread isn't rude? Oh.. wait.. you won't be able to answer that.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Oh.. wait.. you won't be able to answer that

Whats that supposed to mean?

For your information some of us might not be interested AT ALL about halo 2. I was trying to mply that. Your response was correct in saying that i should move along... however your reply was also rude.

I have found you BOTH to be very rude on this subject. With people who disagree with you, you automaticly attack them by saying "your lying' and 'your wrong'.  Even in political posts in witch the feelings are quite hightened, people dont normally resort to petty name calling. this mostly applys to altrade212

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]...which one do you guys have? which one do YOU think is better?  

you asked us and we told you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
WE WON!!!!!!!!!

was that really all this topic was about? To include us in your agrument with a freind, and to convince us of the same? That you were right?

Please do not entangle us with you and your freinds arguments. Its ok to ask our opinions of the sides, but... were not the ones you have the quarrle with. That is, unless you make a quarrle.

just dont get me involved, i dont want any part of it

find me one instance in which i said "your lying" or "your wrong"? I said you won't be able to asnwer that because you said you werent gonna post here anymore. my reply was rude because yours was. try refrasing your comments, maybe i wouldn't of replied that way. what im trying to say is.. you not only disagreed but you did it in the wrong way, which makes me get defensive. You typing so? and typing that "you dont care" or that "everyone might not care" isn't necessary.. of course everyone might not care.. this is for the people that do care. you posting here is unecessary and if you think that your right, i'll make this a first and say - your wrong.

ok "Finch", your saying you dont want to be involoved, your kinda making yourself involoved.. oh yeah and about this
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]With people who disagree with you, you automaticly attack them by saying "your lying' and 'your wrong'.
when have i ever said that? every action has a reation and you contradict youself, look at your previous posts, if you want to lecture people, follow up on yourself first..

Once AGAIN...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]lol, ok finch..i'll leave you alone....ok amatur_expert,and dorseradude, hard work has paid off..

gentlemen...

WE WON!!!!!!!!!

Can you guys please cut it out? PM each other if you can't be nice in the forums.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ Oct. 06 2004,5:14)]ok heres a question for the PS2 people...if xbox has been proven a better system, as far as hardware and what not, it DOES have better graphics and that is a FACT, the DVD player is better, that is also A faCT, AS FOR CINIMATICS...WHOCARES! i see it this way, why get all hyped up over cinimatics if the gameplay is way diffrent, choppy and blocky, the fact is, the only reason PS2 has more games is beacuse it came out rroughly 1 year and 6 monthes before xbox, that leaves ALOT of space for claiming games, another issue with people saying "PS2 has more games" is  although PS2 has been out longer, the ONLY games xbox does not have that PS2 does..is the ones that are only for PS2, buttttt vise versa my friends, xbox has the same things, halo, fable, NFL Fever, and as for racing games we have project gothem, if you dont bealive that xbox has 90% of all PS2 games..go here

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/allgames.html?tag=gs_lnav_allgames

i bet you will find if not all then most of the games you have for ps2 there.. well thanks, and for those who HAVE  a PS2 get an xbox in time for HALO 2..it whas the first lightning engine on a game, graphics so powerful a PS2 or Gamecube can actually go haywire (no joke) nov. 9, dont miss out!
As far as I'm concerned I couldn't care less about what the game looks like as long as it has OK graphics. As long as I can play the game I don't care. Xbox is just not for certain people. Who cares if it has good hardware if it doesn't have any games you want to play. Let me know when a SquareEnix game is announced for the Xbox and I might concider it. Otherwise, I'm waiting till the cost drops.

Yeah, I know that I said I wouldn't post here anymore but everyone else is arguing so I don't care.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ok "FINCH" check this out, those arent the only good games it has, the people you know that have an xbox just dont know about the good games it has, and o yeah, your lying, beacuse i was not stating an opinion when i said xbox has 90% of PS2 games..its actually a fact, do some googling, hey man, i have a PS2 too, so i have views from both sides, YOU on the other hand my bird friend, only have one view, your being extremely hard headed, i have looked at hardware, graphics, design and all of that on both sides, and xbox is just a better system..maybe the games are a diffrent story maybe those 10% of more games matter..but as far as the system goes, xbox is better, its a proven fact birdman..i mean finch

The evedence is in the post.

smile_n_32.gif

Amateur_Expert, i suggest you read my post because i said it mostly applys altrade212. i never said you did.

Oh ok, sorry bout that. But the so thing was kinda rude
confused.gif

akk never mind i dont feel like continuing

Look, guys lets just forget this ever happened and stop the argument here and now. lets go no further.

Ok.  This kinda thing has got to stop.  We are getting too many topics going on where it turns into a childish argument and has to be locked.

Its fine to offer your thoughts and opinions on any topic.  But arguing is about trying to ASSERT your own opinion and dominate--to change someone's mind and that's pointless.  Everyone is entitled to their preferences and opinions.

You can have discussions and even speak passionately for your ideas without being accusatory, rude and mean.  You do NOT tell someone they are wrong; you do NOT call someone stupid; you do not keep on and on and on arguing!

The mods should be here mainly to help out...not to be policemen/women!  You all should know how to conduct yourselves RESPECTFULLY in public.  You are not 5 years old.

NO MORE ARGUING!  Consider this a blanket warning to all.  The rule here is BE NICE!  If we continue to get threads disintegrating into arguments, then we'll have to start dishing out some formal warnings.

Just....BE NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back