Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Xbox vs. ps2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]ok "FINCH" check this out, those arent the only good games it has, the people you know that have an xbox just dont know about the good games it has, and o yeah, your lying, beacuse i was not stating an opinion when i said xbox has 90% of PS2 games..its actually a fact, do some googling, hey man, i have a PS2 too, so i have views from both sides, YOU on the other hand my bird friend, only have one view, your being extremely hard headed, i have looked at hardware, graphics, design and all of that on both sides, and xbox is just a better system..maybe the games are a diffrent story maybe those 10% of more games matter..but as far as the system goes, xbox is better, its a proven fact birdman..i mean finch
    The evedence is in the post.

Amateur_Expert, i suggest you read my post because i said it mostly applys altrade212. i never said you did.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ok, sorry bout that. But the so thing was kinda rude
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    akk never mind i dont feel like continuing
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, guys lets just forget this ever happened and stop the argument here and now. lets go no further.
    that makes no logic

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. This kinda thing has got to stop. We are getting too many topics going on where it turns into a childish argument and has to be locked.

Its fine to offer your thoughts and opinions on any topic. But arguing is about trying to ASSERT your own opinion and dominate--to change someone's mind and that's pointless. Everyone is entitled to their preferences and opinions.

You can have discussions and even speak passionately for your ideas without being accusatory, rude and mean. You do NOT tell someone they are wrong; you do NOT call someone stupid; you do not keep on and on and on arguing!

The mods should be here mainly to help out...not to be policemen/women! You all should know how to conduct yourselves RESPECTFULLY in public. You are not 5 years old.

NO MORE ARGUING! Consider this a blanket warning to all. The rule here is BE NICE! If we continue to get threads disintegrating into arguments, then we'll have to start dishing out some formal warnings.

Just....BE NICE.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567