What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox vs. ps2

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, i been having this convo with many friends, and i know Xbox is indeed better than a PS2, graphics, hardware and belive it or not, XBOX has MOST of PS2's games...which one do you guys have? which one do YOU think is better?
smile_n_32.gif

I bought an X-Box in June. I bought it because of the hard drive and better graphics. Plus the fact it was cheaper then PS2 at the time. I have not played any games on the X-Box since August. I have been to busy but it is nice for those lazy days.
smile.gif

PS2. It's a great DVD player. I have not played games on it in a loooonng time. I'll play it again when the new Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear some out.

PS2.
If you have a PC then you can play a lot of X-Box style games on there. A lot of Sony's games will only ever be on PS2 e.g Gran Turismo 4.

I prefer ps2 but then again I think gameboy advance is the best gaming system until the nintendo ds comes out
smile.gif
Final fantasy tactics advance ftw

I have a PS2 also. I think it's better than X-box.....I like the games better. Like the ones named....grand turismo series, final fantasy series. I have found that the x-box games have an overall darker feeling to them for the most part than the PS2 games. Kind of interesting to see the difference.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have a PS2 also. I think it's better than X-box.....I like the games better. Like the ones named....grand turismo series, final fantasy series. I have found that the x-box games have an overall darker feeling to them for the most part than the PS2 games. Kind of interesting to see the difference.

well Xbox has most of the games, and they games they cant have they substitue it, for example, final fantasy for xbox would be "fable" for the xbox gamers, this will be a revolutuion in gaming, this RPG does things final fantasy has never dreamed of doing...

i have both Xbox and PS2.

I bought the Xbox for the halo game, and fusion frenzy.
except for those games being played once in a blue moon, i dont use the xbox.

my ps2, i used alot as a DVD player, until I went and bought a player. otherwise i play my FF games, draken, drakengard, harry potter and other games on it.

otherwise i like my gamecube, i play FF on it
smile.gif
and zelda

other then those, I spend 95% of my gaming time on the PC, playing diablo2, black hawk down or joint operations.

gaming is an expensive hobby ;)
so, instead, im taking up a different hobby..... growing CPs.. lmfao... sigh.. also expensive for a beginner
smile_h_32.gif

PS2 .. I don't have one though, I play my boyfriends .. I'm so far almost undefeated on the Colin McRae Rally games. Can't wait to start racing cars in real life next summer
biggrin.gif
Auto Cross here I come ;)

Patch, If you want to get a good hobby, art is sometimes cheap. Then If you make something people like you can sell it for Millions of dollars
biggrin.gif

Xbox is way better then ps2. Personally I like the gamecube though. I like the feel of gc games and the controler. I just wish I could get dangerous hunts for the gc*rolls eyes*

I hate how the cds get scratched though. One of my games doesn`t even play anymore because of my sisters scratch marks and fingerprints.

whats the use of PS2 having all those games if you probably (i know no one is) gonna buy all of them? It might be a matter of choice, but since there are alot of good games on xbox (like halo and full spectrum warrior) why would anyone choose PS2? Fable looks incredible, its amazing at the quality of the games, PS2 is just awful. PS2 actually (belive it or not) has the worst graphics, and hardware of all 3 consoles (xbox, gamecube, and PS2) which is embarrasing. Halo 2 (gets down on knees) is going to have the most complex graphics engine of any game, and will utilize the xbox's power almost all the way (no, it hasnt been used all the way yet). I almost feel sorry you PS2 people wont be able to experience it...
smile_n_32.gif

If you like RPG's though, you might wanna stay away from the xbox, as it doesn't have many RPG's.

There are more good games on ps2, and no one in their right mind would get all of them.
i havent played mine in ages. i think its clogged with dust now

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]try not to get drool on the keyboard..

Relize that some of us might not be as exited about it as you are

you seem to be offended?
confused.gif
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Relize that some of us might not be as exited about it as you are
that wasn't even worth mentioning.. of course not everyone might be as "excited" as i am. Those who are can post, those who aren't, well, keep it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back